Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

SulaBug 10-13-2010 12:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
OH WOW!! :thumbup: Look what I just got from my Secret Quilt Angel!! :D Everything is absolutely gorgeous & I LOVE it all. Thank you, thank you, thank you, to my Dear Sweet Angel. :D You always send me the prettiest things & I just want you to know how much I appreciate all that you send. You have just made my day Brighter & Happier. I LOVE you dear freind.
:D :D :D :D

Secret Quilt Angel package!! :-)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]108625[/ATTACH]

amma 10-13-2010 01:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh My!! I received a box full of the most wonderful goodies from my SQA :D:D:D

Look at all of the beautiful and fun fabrics, 4 patterns, a wall plaque, the sewing kit, Ta Da Triangles, rotary blades, the leaf bowl and candies too :D:D:D

You are so generous, and your gifts are always very thoughtful ! You must be spying on me here on the board!!

Thank you so much!!! :D:D:D

Please ignore the date on the picture...
I need to figure out how to change it after I replace the batteries :oops:

Rhonda 10-13-2010 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by amma

Look at all of the beautiful and fun fabrics, 4 patterns, a wall plaque, the sewing kit, Ta Da Triangles, rotary blades, the leaf bowl and candies too :D:D:D

You are so generous, and your gifts are always very thoughtful ! You must be spying on me here on the board!!

Lots of fantastic goodies Amma!! You have a wonderful secret angel!

Rhonda 10-13-2010 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug
OH WOW!! :thumbup: Look what I just got from my Secret Quilt Angel!! :D Everything is absolutely gorgeous & I LOVE it all. Thank you, thank you, thank you, to my Dear Sweet Angel. :D You always send me the prettiest things & I just want you to know how much I appreciate all that you send. You have just made my day Brighter & Happier. I LOVE you dear freind.

What fun! I just love that penquin fabric! Can't wait to see what you do with it and that Cmas panel!

SulaBug 10-13-2010 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by Rhonda

Originally Posted by SulaBug

What fun! I just love that penquin fabric! Can't wait to see what you do with it and that Cmas panel!

Thank you Rhonda,
The penquin fabric is absolutely darling. I might use some of it in a Bow Tuck Bag, that I am making for a Christmas gift. Her color's are black & white & I think the penguins will be a perfect match!! The Christmas panel is so pretty & I want to make it up for myself!!
Cheryl
:D

SulaBug 10-13-2010 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by amma

Please ignore the date on the picture...
I need to figure out how to change it after I replace the batteries :oops:

Amma,
What wonderful goodies you have received from your SQA!! :D I know you will enjoy using each & every one of them. Thank you for sharing with all of us here on the QB!!
Cheryl
:D :D :D

sandpat 10-13-2010 04:33 PM

What a great Christmas panel! All the gift packages are choked full of goodies aren't they?

sewnsewer2 10-13-2010 04:47 PM

WOW Amma & SulaBug, you got some really nice things from your SQA's!

KGoodhand 10-13-2010 04:51 PM

Wow there are alot of great gifts going around! I love this angel program!! Great idea KWhite!!

SulaBug 10-13-2010 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
WOW Amma & SulaBug, you got some really nice things from your SQA's!

Thank you Dawn,
I think we really did well, too!! :thumbup: My SQA is truly a special person & likes to spoil me a lot!!
Sew Happy,
Sulabug