Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

jamh 10-23-2010 02:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got a package last week but couldn't find the camera! So I'm try it on phone! - have a wonderful SQA, cutting blades which I always need and a kool pin cushion and a bag!! Thank you SQA!!

sandpat 10-23-2010 03:37 PM

For the last week...all my notices are ending up in my spam folder...go figure....but I like to come here to check on things when I remember.

I don't know much about the reveal Peachy....I'm still deciding if I will admit to my anglee who I am or not. I kinda like the secret part of it....:evil:

Leota 10-23-2010 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
For the last week...all my notices are ending up in my spam folder...go figure....but I like to come here to check on things when I remember.

I don't know much about the reveal Peachy....I'm still deciding if I will admit to my anglee who I am or not. I kinda like the secret part of it....:evil:

But Patty... next year you get a new SQA and your old one will never know who you were. That'll be really sad for them :(

sandpat 10-23-2010 04:07 PM

But just think...it could be anybody and everybody who cares about my person!

Sometimes I like to have the cashier in a store give
somebody (that doesn't know me) money...or sometimes I drop some money in an aisle for someone behind me to find....don't they feel great with the "new found dough and their lucky day"? I'd never tell them who I am....I just like to watch them get excited with this "gift" that fell from the sky.

sewjoyce 10-23-2010 04:16 PM

somebody (that doesn't know me) money...or sometimes I drop some money in an aisle for someone behind me to find....don't they feel great with the "new found dough and their lucky day"? I'd never tell them who I am....I just like to watch them get excited with this "gift" that fell from the sky.

OK kid, you can walk in front of me anytime and drop all the money you want!!!! :lol: :lol:

mjsylvstr 10-23-2010 04:34 PM

mjsylvstr 10-23-2010 04:35 PM

Aren't you the nice lady!! there are not many around who think like you do....it's nice to see that some of you are out there......

sewnsewer2 10-23-2010 05:12 PM

Oh what a great gift!

Gramakitten 10-24-2010 05:35 AM

MJ I love your new avatar. Did you make it? Is it a pattern?

Jabear617 10-24-2010 05:43 AM

Very cute!