Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

mjsylvstr 11-02-2010 07:21 PM

looks as though a lot of angels already have their plans made for the December announcements........

and all the angelees are anixously waiting........

too bad we can't leave some cookies out for them !!!!!!!!

GladGrams 11-03-2010 03:06 AM

2PM in the afternoon :thumbup:

GladGrams 11-03-2010 03:07 AM

Originally Posted by kwhite
Ok in deciding when to have the reveal I need to know one thing. If it is 8PM EST (USA) what time is it where you are?

2PM in the afternoon :thumbup:

lfw045 11-03-2010 04:34 AM

I don't know if I will be able to attend an online reveal but I will reveal myself to my angelee in the box I send her in December. Although it started out slow for me, my replacement SQA has been so wonderful to me, sending such nice gifts! I so want to thank you my sweet SQA so much for all you have done for me this year!

Chrickett 11-03-2010 05:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I am already filling my box for Christmas for my Anglee, and I am enclosing a christmas card with my name in it. I hope my SQA will tell me who she is. I hope we do this next year too it has been so much fun. I love surprises, I want to send my bosx early and put do not open until, what ever date K white decides .

kwhite 11-03-2010 06:12 AM

THis does not have to be a big production. If you want to show up to the chat you can. If you do not want to then don't. It is only a production if you choose to make it one.

Truepeach1 you need to cool your jets!!! I will decide when the official SQA chat is and let you all know soon.

trupeach1 11-03-2010 06:46 AM

Originally Posted by kwhite
THis does not have to be a big production. If you want to show up to the chat you can. If you do not want to then don't. It is only a production if you choose to make it one.

Truepeach1 you need to cool your jets!!! I will decide when the official SQA chat is and let you all know soon.

Pick a day and time and decide it is not a biggy.

laparshall 11-03-2010 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by Grama Lehr

Originally Posted by Dawn Hendrix
I am thinking about a little seek a quilt for my reveal... I am going to make a mini quilt and send it to my Angel... and then when we reveal ourselves I will change my avatar to the mini I sent her and she will have to find me... sorta make it a little hunting expedition... what do you guys thinkof this idea?

Cute idea!!

I agree! What a clever idea Dawn.

laparshall 11-03-2010 08:50 AM

Ladies, how about a little patience. Christmas is still weeks away.

gramqlts 11-03-2010 08:51 AM

To reveal or not to reveal.....that is the question! Not really, I plan to tell mine who I am.

Trupeach1...if you don't do caffeine, I can't imagine you with caffeine...lol. You would be wired then! Love you girlfriend. You're one of the first friends I made on here and I cherish our friendship. You are so much fun!! (with or without caffeine) lol