Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

sewnsewer2 11-20-2010 06:58 AM

Oh my! Christmas came early for you! What talent!

trupeach1 11-20-2010 07:12 AM

I haven't been feeling well for almost a month and I received a hope you are feeling better card from my adopted angel. I am not really sure when it came I found the un opened card of DD night table this morning. She forgets to give me the mail sometimes. Thanks you for thinging of me it really means a lot.

Baren*eh*ked_canadian 11-20-2010 08:03 AM

holy cow, you guys are getting some great stuff!
I'm getting more ideas for my own person, looks like I might have to make TWO more packages for her instead of just one! haha!

chewboo 11-20-2010 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by Baren*eh*ked_canadian
I'm getting more ideas for my own person, looks like I might have to make TWO more packages for her instead of just one! haha!

now who could forget you baren

Baren*eh*ked_canadian 11-20-2010 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by chewboo

Originally Posted by Baren*eh*ked_canadian

now who could forget you baren

But now my brain is spinning a mile a minute for my own person... with the price of postage I'm going to have to be extra picky, otherwise I might end up sending 6 boxes!
I hope my person is enjoying her stuff so far :)

OdessaQuilts 11-20-2010 10:52 AM

Have to just post quickly that I received another package from my SQA -- thanks so much. You are a tricky one! I always know the big manilla envelopes with your handwriting, but this time, the manilla envelope was hidden inside a priority mail envelope!

here I was, expecting a row for my row/round robin exchange from another board, and when I opened it, boy was I ever surprised. Some nice holiday notepads, a pair of tweezers with a magnifying glass attached (that will be fabulous for picking out seams and threads that are in the wrong places), another lovely card, a piece of pink-ish batik fabric (very pretty, and I'm not a real "pink" kind of girl), and a tic tac toe color block pillow ruler and pattern. That will be fun to play with!

No, dear, I have not guessed who you are yet, but I just know you've been thinking of me and I treasure your friendship every day. Can't wait for the big reveal!

Odessa

ckcowl 11-20-2010 01:23 PM

i received my package today from my wonderful secret angel! and she revealed to me her identity...i did not guess it :)
she told me in an earlier message that i could open it, in fact there is something in it she wants to share with all of us :)! i am very excited to see what it could be! but i am not opening it quite yet; we are leaving shortly, camera battery is on the charger :)
but i wanted to let it be known...
IT HAS ARRIVED !!! :)

Janstar 11-20-2010 02:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got another wonderful gift from my SQA. She is the best angel anywhere!!! I got 4 pkgs. of beautiful batik charm sqs. and a T-giving card. Thank you so much! You are awesome!! Now to figure what I'm going to make with them.

Leota 11-20-2010 03:57 PM

I got a wonderful Thanksgiving card from my SQA, Miss Piggy, today. :D
She said my "next pressie will be the reveal pressie to open on reveal day. IT's BIG!"
Boy she knows how to torment me ha ha... all these wonderful pressies :D Thank you for a wonderful friendship that will go beyond the SQA swap this year.

colleensangel 11-20-2010 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by ckcowl
i received my package today from my wonderful secret angel! and she revealed to me her identity...i did not guess it :)
she told me in an earlier message that i could open it, in fact there is something in it she wants to share with all of us :)! i am very excited to see what it could be! but i am not opening it quite yet; we are leaving shortly, camera battery is on the charger :)
but i wanted to let it be known...
IT HAS ARRIVED !!! :)

YIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEE OPEN IT, OPEN IT!!!!!!! I can't wait for you to see what I made you. It was made with SOOOOOO much thought and love.