Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

SaraSewing 11-21-2010 06:26 PM

Dear Fuzzy Angel: I received the cool kit of the cardinal Christmas table runner. I can hardly wait to start. I also got the Quilters Survival kit. I don't have time for a photo right now - it's hectic at my house. Haven't even got any sewing done this week. So, thank you!! It meant so much to me that after having such a terrible week I got something from you. It meant the world. Sara

Chrickett 11-22-2010 05:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I am mailing my reveal pkg today to my anglee, and I hope she will not open it until the 16th of Dec, Ha Ha, it has been a pleasure to send things to her all year, Hope she has a wonderful thanksgiving,

ckcowl 11-22-2010 05:58 AM

5 Attachment(s)
pictures of my gifts from Janice :thumbup: thank you so much, it is all so perfect for me! i absolutely love the (pin-cushion) and will make some myself, but none will be as wonderful as the one you made me :mrgreen:
and everyone, i have to tell you...the fabric wrapping is a beautiful print, the lace ribbon ... oh my i can not describe how beautiful it is!
the pin cushion is all hand embroidered, pieced, has a needle keeper and a pocket on one side and my initials on the front along with the date and the sqa...it is BEAUTIFUL! and being a person who LOVES working in wools and crazy quilts...these gifts could not have (fit-me) better :thumbup:
she wanted me to share so you could make them for gifts too, isn't that just fabulous?
thank you again so much!!!

the wrapping
[ATTACH=CONFIG]131551[/ATTACH]

one side-personalized
[ATTACH=CONFIG]131552[/ATTACH]

the other side with pocket & needles
[ATTACH=CONFIG]131553[/ATTACH]

pic with the included embroidery shears
[ATTACH=CONFIG]131554[/ATTACH]

notecards
[ATTACH=CONFIG]131556[/ATTACH]

letsquilt 11-22-2010 06:03 AM

Wow, that is so pretty, love the little pin cushion.

sewnsewer2 11-22-2010 06:38 AM

I just got a Thanksgiving e-card from my SQA. Thank you! :)

CarrieAnne 11-22-2010 06:48 AM

I LOVE the pincushion. How cute!

sewnsewer2 11-22-2010 06:59 AM

Cute pincushion and great book!

trupeach1 11-22-2010 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by ckcowl
pictures of my gifts from Janice :thumbup: thank you so much, it is all so perfect for me! i absolutely love the (pin-cushion) and will make some myself, but none will be as wonderful as the one you made me :mrgreen:
and everyone, i have to tell you...the fabric wrapping is a beautiful print, the lace ribbon ... oh my i can not describe how beautiful it is!
the pin cushion is all hand embroidered, pieced, has a needle keeper and a pocket on one side and my initials on the front along with the date and the sqa...it is BEAUTIFUL! and being a person who LOVES working in wools and crazy quilts...these gifts could not have (fit-me) better :thumbup:
she wanted me to share so you could make them for gifts too, isn't that just fabulous?
thank you again so much!!!

Oh Colleen I am so happy you like everything I sent. I couldn't believe I was able to find everything that matched. I was going to look through the cookbook to see the recipes but i didn't want it to look like it was looked at. If there is anything that looks good to cook let me know. I thought the return addy lables were so adorable with the vintage sewing machine I got some for myself. It was so much fun sending you stuff all year long and I wanted you to have a rememberance of it. What better way then to have it embroidered on a crazy quilt. The peach doesn't look like a peach but I tried. Now that you know I was your SQA I hope we will become freinds for that was what SQA was all about.

sharon b 11-22-2010 07:09 AM

Tru that pincushion is absolutely adorable :mrgreen:

Everyone is receiving such nice pressies :thumbup:

Grama Lehr 11-22-2010 07:10 AM

Your pin cushion is so cute!!