Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Leota 12-06-2010 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by Harmony
Still haven't mailed my final package (life sometimes gets in the way of fun--I HATE THAT!), but it will be in the mail soon, and I'll be online for the big reveal.

Haven't mailed mine either :( boo hoo....
I have this wonderful idea and then life fell apart in my household... thought no problem... I'll work on it over the holiday ....nope didn't happen... came home from vacation Dec. 1 to a flooded house and my dh has surgery tomorrow so nothing will get done at all till late...
I WILL get this package put together and sent for it to reach my SQA in time...

mjsylvstr 12-06-2010 07:29 PM

my package for my angelee is in the mail as of this afternoon....should be arriving a few days before reveal date.

hope she enjoys what I sent to her......not too quilty for the final package.....just somthing different.......

merry Christmas everyone........and a happy new year, too.....

OdessaQuilts 12-06-2010 08:06 PM

In my mailbox today was a card that I had to go to the big Post Office top sign for a package. Yay! Know what it was? Yup, you guessed it, a package from my Angel! I'm nnot going to open it until the reveal chat, but I do know who my angel is and where she is from. All I can say is Thank you, Angel, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I have enjoyed every package from you and all your support and friendship. I am excited to see what is in the box, but I will wait, because I know it will be FABULOUS, just like you!

diannemc 12-07-2010 04:23 AM

I mailed my SQA box Tuesday..I forgot to insure it...hope she gets is ok...

3incollege 12-07-2010 04:58 AM

I received my package yesterday! I'm not sure if I should open it or not. I think I'll wait, If I can last that long. Thank you sew much. You have been such a wonderful angel and I can't wait to thank you personally.

crkathleen 12-07-2010 06:04 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I received a package from my Secret Quilt Angel Dojo36! Thank you so much. Sorry I havn't been on to put up pictures. I received a beautiful cloth basket with some awesome embroidery work on it plus a tissue holder for my purse, some yummy hot cocoa and some candy canes (which didn't make it into the picture, lol ~yummy~!!). My husband was so surprised when he received a B'day card. Thank you!! And thank you for the lovely Christmas card!
You have done an awesome job!!
Merry Christmas to you and your family

This one shows the cloth basket better with all it's beautiful embroidery!! The pictures are a wreath, a candy cane with a bow, a candle, some bells, a stocking with a teddy bear and an ornament! So cute!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]139463[/ATTACH]

Grama Lehr 12-07-2010 07:08 AM

My gift is in the mail! My Angel guessed who I was, so she can open it when it arrives!! :roll:

sewred 12-07-2010 07:12 AM

Originally Posted by Leota

Originally Posted by Harmony
Still haven't mailed my final package (life sometimes gets in the way of fun--I HATE THAT!), but it will be in the mail soon, and I'll be online for the big reveal.

Haven't mailed mine either :( boo hoo....
I have this wonderful idea and then life fell apart in my household... thought no problem... I'll work on it over the holiday ....nope didn't happen... came home from vacation Dec. 1 to a flooded house and my dh has surgery tomorrow so nothing will get done at all till late...
I WILL get this package put together and sent for it to reach my SQA in time...

Aww hugs and prayers sent to you!

GladGrams 12-07-2010 10:09 AM

Sent my angel her reveal gift, but haven't mailed her Christmas goodies yet.......

My daughter has to have surgery to remove a disc in her neck. This is an injury from the car accident we were in this past July. I have been literally "on the run" since the moment my plane touched the ground on Nov 21st. Looks to be a complicated holiday this year. No big decorating, just the tree and outside lights that the men can do.

Can't wait till my DH arrives on the 20th so he can do some of the running and babysitting. I have forgotten how much laundry 3 little kids can make... washing everyday! :lol: :thumbup: :thumbup:

ligia 12-07-2010 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
Nice ligia :)

Isnīt it ?
my successful share on this play !!
:thumbup: