Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Grama Lehr 12-13-2010 11:14 AM

Your quilt is BEAUTIFUL!! Great job!

mcdaniel023 12-13-2010 02:12 PM

Hi Sewred, I am from Valparaiso. You will have to take a road trip with the girls and visit. Lake Michigan is only a few miles away.
I have so loved being your angel. I am glad you liked your quilt. Hug the girls for me.
Deb

quiltnut4ever 12-13-2010 04:34 PM

I received my SQA gift in the mail today. Needless to say my kids told me NOT TO OPEN TILL THE 16TH!!! Grrr....so as a good person I WILL WAIT! :lol: Mind u they don't live with me, 22 and 21 yrs old and they're telling me to WAIT to open the gift! THANK YOU TO MY SQA FOR SENDING ME THE PACKAGE, now if I can only take a peek without them looking....

quiltnut4ever 12-13-2010 04:53 PM

I will send my SQA gift out on Friday so I hope it gets there before Christmas. My apologies to my SQA but its been a roller coaster ride here! BUT YOU WILL RECEIVE IT!

SulaBug 12-13-2010 05:52 PM

I received a package in the mail today, with no instruction's on it, so I am thinking it is from my Secret Quilt Angel!! :D I will save it until the 16th to open. Thank you in advance to whomever it came from!! I can say it is from Illinois & that is where all of my other SQA packages have come from!! I am so excited, that I can hardly stand it!! Hee-Hee
Cheryl
Sulabug
:D :D :D

sewnsewer2 12-13-2010 06:37 PM

What great pressies. Sewred, I love your SB quilt!!

kwhite 12-14-2010 07:31 AM

Hi Yall. The 16th is just around the corner. Are you ready?? By now all of the gifts should have been in the mail and most have been received I imagine. Lots are being opened. I did get my final gifts. Thank you so much Angel. I know who you are but will not tell now.

As for the question of next year SQA. I will not be doing it. If anyone else wants to do it feel free, but please please please PM me first. I have lots of tips for you.

pocoellie 12-14-2010 07:41 AM

kwhite-we're ready and waiting anxiously for the 16th. I do hope that my angel reveals herself, because I want to personally thank her for all her terrific gifts and I'd like to get to know her a little better.

Merry Christmas to everyone, may it be merry and bright, and a fantastic New Year!!!

Ybridgegal 12-14-2010 07:49 AM

The verdict is in...I won't be able to be on on the 16th...Christmas retail means lots of loooooonnnnnggggg hours. K White thank you very much for a year of fun giving and the chance to know someone a little better.

karielt 12-14-2010 08:11 AM

Well I finished up my 12 days of Christmas and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU "SaraSewing". I have PM you a message. I'll try and post pictures in the next couple of days. My week if full of Christmas gatherings. I have been truely blessed with a new best friend!