Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Chrys 12-17-2010 05:33 AM

Originally Posted by Gramakitten
SinCE we aren;t going to do thisw again I might just keep my angel Chrys and continue sending. Anyone else?

:) I just loved having you being my angel...I dont' think I could of asked for anyone better! :) :)

JRSAY 12-17-2010 05:49 AM

To my secret angle,
Sew way behing, you will still be getting a Christmas present.
stichfully

sewnsewer2 12-17-2010 05:59 AM

Wow what wonderful packages! I love that quilt Leota!!

Haven't received my reveal yet :(

sandpat 12-17-2010 06:00 AM

Leota...that quilt is gorgeous! Enjoy!

Bailey's mom 12-17-2010 06:05 AM

To my dear secret quilt angel in Flordia! I have lost your address please pm it to me ASAP. We have not had the internet in over a month with all of the construction I misplaced it!
I want to thank you over and over again that you were simply the best angelee! Thank you so so much again for all that you did for me!
Merry Christmas and Blessings for the new year!
Marilyn

PuffinGin 12-17-2010 06:11 AM

Originally Posted by kwhite
I want to thank everyone for the big surprise last night. I really was surprised and that is hard to do. Ask my DH and DD. Thank you everyone for the fun times this past year. I hope the comming year has even more fun then last year. Merry Christmas to everyone!!!!

Karen, you are most welcome! We loved doing this. Much thanks to OdessaQuilts for doing so much to make this happen. She's an absolute angel. In fact, she was my angel this year, which I didn't know until last night.

This was a wonderful swap; great fun to send presents to my Angelee and get surprises from Angel. I plan to stay in touch with both of them.

Happy Holidays for everyone!!

diannemc 12-17-2010 06:28 AM

I wasn't able to get to chat last night...I hope everyone will post and let each other know if they got there gifts. I forgot to insure mine so I hope it didn't get lost I hope she got it...

Barbm 12-17-2010 07:00 AM

mcdaniel023- it's me- Barbm.

There are many Barb's on the board, it's not hard to add a space and I become Barb M. Although, she's really talented so I wouldn't mind being mixed up with her. :)

Oh- the hand cream and lip balm are also locally made. My friends have a daughter with microencephaly and the funds from the sale of the creams, etc. go to their group. The kids also package the soaps and creams for delivery. They are all natural. I love them and have even bought the natural dog shampoos. They are online too.

Glad you enjoyed your package. Had a hard time trying to fit everything in there!

Barbm

chewboo 12-17-2010 07:40 AM

i want to thank wichypoo for everything i will be posting a pic a little later--you have been just wonderful

Gramakitten 12-17-2010 07:57 AM

thank you Chrys. It was my pleasure