Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Gramakitten 01-20-2010 07:03 PM

Thank you angel. I know that they will love the music as much as i do. Kathi

STAR 01-21-2010 04:35 AM

littlehud- great FQ's!!

and I just seen my typo, Chrys not Cheys(sorry)

Knot Sew 01-21-2010 06:08 AM

If you go back a couple of years...we sent Patrice ugly fabric and she made donation quilts...some odd fabrics in that group ;) ;)

sandpat 01-21-2010 06:19 AM

Kwhite...yes,you are undoubtedly the official "queen of uglies...may even qualify for fuglies"...no, lets don't go there again...please..!

Esqmommy 01-21-2010 06:38 AM

Originally Posted by kwhite

Originally Posted by Gramakitten
to my wonderful secret angel. I would like to make a copy of the SUPER WONDERFUL cd that you sent me to a friend. Would you mind? Please send the answer thru K. White so you don't reveal who you are. I listened to it again last night, it is so awesome. Kathi Thompson

LOL Your Angel is getting quite a kick out of this. Yes you may copy the CD.

As for the UGLY fabric issue. Some of you may remember a couple of threads a while back where I established myself well as the undisputed queen of ugly fabrics. And now it can be known that I have it in TWO colors. Do we really want to go there again?

And guess what Karen...I found some on sale at an LQS, so just for fun I bought a yard! I may use it somewhere for one of the swaps or doll quilts...just to keep the fun going! It's hysterical fabric!

chewboo 01-21-2010 08:33 AM

never fear my angelee i just found out your package has not been mailed yet so now for a new ideal

yous angel

Chrys 01-21-2010 09:06 AM

lol...that's ok Star....you'd be surprised how many get the pronounation wrong. lol

Gramakitten 01-21-2010 10:27 AM

are we allowed to vent on this forum? I joined a block swap(not from here) could hardly wait until I got the results back. SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSo disapointed. I just will not join any more. that is just so sad for me. I put my best work into the blocks and don't get the same back. ok enough. the sun is shining in Michigan and that is a good thing. and I see my angel on line once in a while that is a good thing. Does anyone have any hints about who their angel is? ok enough. back to work. Kathi

magnolia 01-21-2010 10:37 AM

Does anyone have any hints about who their angel is? Kathi[/quote]

I am not making any attempt to try and find out who my angel is. I think it will be more fun to find out at the end of the year.

sewred 01-21-2010 11:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I want to thank my Angelee she is Awesome! I got a package today and in it was everything to do a beautiful table runner! Thank you Thank you thank you! Below is a picture of everything she sent: