Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Grama Lehr 01-21-2010 11:44 AM

What pretty colors! please show us your finished project!

kwhite 01-21-2010 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by Esqmommy

Originally Posted by kwhite

Originally Posted by Gramakitten
to my wonderful secret angel. I would like to make a copy of the SUPER WONDERFUL cd that you sent me to a friend. Would you mind? Please send the answer thru K. White so you don't reveal who you are. I listened to it again last night, it is so awesome. Kathi Thompson

LOL Your Angel is getting quite a kick out of this. Yes you may copy the CD.

As for the UGLY fabric issue. Some of you may remember a couple of threads a while back where I established myself well as the undisputed queen of ugly fabrics. And now it can be known that I have it in TWO colors. Do we really want to go there again?

And guess what Karen...I found some on sale at an LQS, so just for fun I bought a yard! I may use it somewhere for one of the swaps or doll quilts...just to keep the fun going! It's hysterical fabric!

MY ugly fabric?? And they didn't put you in the funny farm when you saw it and just laid on the ground rolling and laughing hysterically!!!! I am shocked. What color is it? I have it in the Brown and the classic grey.

karielt 01-21-2010 11:54 AM

What a good Idea your Angel had! I'll have to keep that one in the back of my mind.

STAR 01-21-2010 01:55 PM

I don't want to know who my angel is so I am not trying to find out and I hope my person doesn't look for me either!!!

Catlady 01-21-2010 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by STAR
I don't want to know who my angel is so I am not trying to find out and I hope my person doesn't look for me either!!!

Same here. Half the fun is not knowing who they are til the
end of the year.
Catlady

Ninnie 01-21-2010 03:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I went shopping Monday and bought 2 yards of batiks that i just fell in love with , both in purples!! :-D :-D
Today I got this in the mail from my secret Angel!! And she is an angel! Look what she sent me! 2 pieces of batiks in purples :shock: :shock: And I love them!! They are so beautiful! And a pack of moda charms, that I just happen to have some of, so now I can plan a quilt using all of them. How did she know????????? :shock: :shock: And a very sweet card!! Thank you so much, I will be stroking my material and smiling all evening!! :-D :-D :-D

I have the best Angel!! 8-) 8-) :-D :-D

sharon b 01-21-2010 03:21 PM

I am not looking to see who my Angel is .. I want to sit back and enjoy the year :lol: I think if I knew it might not be as much fun

Esqmommy 01-21-2010 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by Esqmommy

Originally Posted by Gramakitten
to my wonderful secret angel. I would like to make a copy of the SUPER WONDERFUL cd that you sent me to a friend. Would you mind? Please send the answer thru K. White so you don't reveal who you are. I listened to it again last night, it is so awesome. Kathi Thompson

LOL Your Angel is getting quite a kick out of this. Yes you may copy the CD.

As for the UGLY fabric issue. Some of you may remember a couple of threads a while back where I established myself well as the undisputed queen of ugly fabrics. And now it can be known that I have it in TWO colors. Do we really want to go there again?

And guess what Karen...I found some on sale at an LQS, so just for fun I bought a yard! I may use it somewhere for one of the swaps or doll quilts...just to keep the fun going! It's hysterical fabric!

MY ugly fabric?? And they didn't put you in the funny farm when you saw it and just laid on the ground rolling and laughing hysterically!!!! I am shocked. What color is it? I have it in the Brown and the classic grey.

The fertility one, right? It's sorta taupe/cream/teensy bit of green on the "tips"...

sewnsewer2 01-21-2010 04:36 PM

I haven't got a clue who my angel is.

dojo36 01-21-2010 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
I haven't got a clue who my angel is.

and i agree with all, i don't wanna know till the end of the year, so much more fun that way.
donna