Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

sewjoyce 01-24-2010 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by ligia

Originally Posted by sandpat
Wow!! ...I better get off my behind and get my box out.

I´m waitin .. 8-)

Me too :lol:

charismah 01-24-2010 08:39 AM

I got home yesterday day to find a great card from my secret angel! Thank you so much!

sewnsewer2 01-24-2010 09:46 AM

I have a pkg ready for Valentine's Day to go out, so ya'll watch your mail boxes in about a week!

tlrnhi 01-24-2010 03:08 PM

I want to say THANK YOU to my SQA if I haven't already.
THANK YOU soooo much!
I'd take a picture, but hubby had taken ALL of the fabric I "didn't" buy while I was gone, along with what was sent from SQA and tossed it into my sewing room. My room is such a mess at the moment that it just scares me to get in there!

THANK YOU SOOOOO much!

I'm loving seeing all the nice things that are being sent.

laparshall 01-24-2010 04:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My Quilt Angel is so sweet. DH and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniv. earlier in the week. To acknowledge it, she sent me a package stuffed full of wonderful FQ's, 9 of them to be exact. One for each year? Also a couple of rulers that I was really planning to buy for myself, and they sure will come in handy while doing minatures which I have started trying out recently. Also a sweet, very tiny pair of embroidery scissors that I am sure will quickly become my favorite. I made myself wait to open them until I posted a picture of everything I received, but now I can open them and use them and I will think of my Angel each time I do.

Dear Angel: Thank you so much for all of the wonderful quilty things. I loved your suggestion of making a friendship star quilt. I suppose you know my favorite color is purple, but if not, great job on the colors. DH gave me a 2" x 18" ruler and a new Fons & Porter ergonomic seam ripper, which I am sure I will never need to use (lol). I am lucky that he enjoys buying me quilting toys. Thanks again for such a wonderful surprise.
Linda

Beautiful fabrics, scissors & rulers
[ATTACH=CONFIG]63638[/ATTACH]

sandpat 01-24-2010 04:38 PM

OH my gosh Linda...those fabrics are just yummy!!!! Beautiful! Yes, you do have a nice angel..

And..my box is going out on Mon......look out someone..

Barbm 01-24-2010 04:45 PM

I got a very springy card in the mail yesterday from my SQA. It came at the right time- such a dreary rainy day- nothing like a pick me up!

Thanks SQA for my smile!

Barb

brushandthimble 01-24-2010 04:56 PM

great gifts from all the angelee's!
I am waiting to send out something for valentines.....

sewnsewer2 01-24-2010 04:58 PM

Beautiful fabrics!

mjsylvstr 01-24-2010 05:04 PM

Good evening ladies........

well, the weather here in Florida is finally like Florida weather..
right now it is 73...........ahh, I feel so bad for you who are still chilllin' !!!!!!

Better days are coming.

Just wanted to wish all a good week ahead and keep the pictures coming......love seeing all the angelic gifts from afar......

enjoy......MaryJane