Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

sharon b 01-26-2010 03:37 PM

Glad that you and Dear Hubby finally made it home and he is on the mend, sad that you missed a package. Have no fear I am sure it will make its way back to you :lol:

sewnsewer2 01-26-2010 05:02 PM

Glad you are home safe and hubby is doing better!

I think kitties missed you and are making you "pay" for leaving them with someone else. LOL

Darlene loves Chocolates 01-27-2010 04:35 AM

IS IT MARCH YET.....

I NEED AN EXCUSE TO BUY SOME GREEN FABRIC FQs!

AND I AM CERTAIN MY SQA DOESN'T HAVE ANY.

UUMMM...

DO YOU THINK SHE LIKES GREEN MINTY CHOCOLATES truffles???

brushandthimble 01-27-2010 05:08 AM

Had to go shopping for heart fabric to send th my Angelee :) I will be putting a package together to send out.

GladGrams 01-27-2010 05:29 AM

Now on to the challenge of how to let an angel know she is loved. Hearts? Chocolate? Fabrics? Something stuffed?

This is so much fun... my brain is working faster than my body wants to go. Off to the local shops for a little SQA reconnaissance.

imjustme 01-27-2010 07:32 AM

I got something from my secret quilt angel in the mail. It's waiting for me when I get home. I can't wait to open it.

jamh 01-27-2010 07:38 AM

Thank You SQA!! I got a beautiful bookmark in the mail yesterday!!

Grama Lehr 01-27-2010 07:59 AM

I got to the store yesterday to pick up some Valentine stuff for my Angel! I need to get some F.Q. in something appropriate for the holiday. tee- hee! I hope that she has a sense of humor!!

laparshall 01-27-2010 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by GladGrams
I am DEVESTATED! Went to the post office to pick up my package and it had been returned! :cry:

We just returned from the USA much later than expected because my husband ended up in the hospital for a week!

I don't know if the package was from my SQA or someone else, the post did not let me know "who" it was from..

IF this were my SQA gift, please, please forgive me. I don't know what else to do except to say that I am sooooo sorry to have missed a package that must have cost a lot of money to send.

I will willingly pay for the costs if someone lets me know what it was.

Love from a sad Gladgrams

Awww! How sad. :( Sure hope your package eventually finds its way to you. That would be so disappointing to go expecting to pick up something fun only to find that they returned it. I'm sure your SQA will send something else as soon as she finds out that you didn't get your first package.

I hope your husband is doing better now. And those kitties are probably so happy to have you back (nice of the boarders not to charge you for the extra time).
Linda

trupeach 01-27-2010 12:06 PM

I received a gift from my SQA. I am beginning to think it could be Sandpat as my pressie was a BIG soup mug and sitting in it was a frog. Now who else but Miss Patti would send me a frog. Include was a Valentines card (I don't remember the last time I got a Valentines Card) and lovely blue fabric. Thank you, thank you, thank you I love soup and make it a few days a week I eat it for lunch and the soup mug is PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!! The fabric will go into my blue and white quilt, the quilt I want to make for ME. WELL..............SQA whoever you are you did good I am one lucky lady.