Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

CajunQuilter2 02-02-2010 09:12 AM

did i miss somethnig somewhere?? what is the deal about the blocks??

brushandthimble 02-02-2010 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by CajunQuilter2

just an idea some of the angels may include a block with their squishies

Knot Sew 02-02-2010 09:44 AM

My anglee will have to make her own squares from the fabric I send her, wow I just don't have the time...I have gotten out of a lot of swaps cause I didn't have time to make my own quilts. I like sending 'stuff" :-P that will have to do :oops: :oops: :oops:

karielt 02-02-2010 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by Knot Sew
My anglee will have to make her own squares from the fabric I send her, wow I just don't have the time...I have gotten out of a lot of swaps cause I didn't have time to make my own quilts. I like sending 'stuff" :-P that will have to do :oops: :oops: :oops:

Stuff is good too :thumbup:

sewnsewer2 02-02-2010 10:34 AM

I'm going to the PO today to mail my Angelee a Valentine's package. Hope she likes it!

SaraSewing 02-02-2010 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by brushandthimble

Originally Posted by CajunQuilter2

just an idea some of the angels may include a block with their squishies

NOT a requirement! Just an idea, along with fabric, books, chocolate, gadgets, cards, and other fun stuff. I have to agree with SewKnot that we all have plenty to do without feeling obliged. This is supposed to be fun - whatever we come up with according to our personalities, time, finances. No one needs to feel an "oh no" moment or try to "catch up".

Leota 02-02-2010 12:10 PM

Exactly.... This is a fun exchange... not a "keep up with so and so" exchange... Some times, I can only afford to send a card that lets my Angelee know I love them... other times.... there's more goodies :D

ckcowl 02-02-2010 12:56 PM

i received a package today that i am BLAMING on my secret quilt angel, because i am not able to figure out anyone else to blame...i am pretty sure i did not order this but today i had a package with a kit called bears in the forest from connecting threads...great fabrics, but really had me confused for a little time, but finally decided it must be from an angel...so, if i am right THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!
great fabrics and looks like fun, kind of funny, at sewing group yesturday we were talking about how we still had not done 'bear-track' blocks, and today i get a kit with bear tracks :)

laparshall 02-02-2010 12:58 PM

I have been thrilled when my Angel sent me cards. It really is nice to know that someone is thinking of you and cares enough to do something little to show it. Thanks again Angel for all that you have done.
Linda

Gramakitten 02-02-2010 01:33 PM

I think that we have a lot of Michigan quilters here. Must be some of us still have jobs. lol