Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

sewnsewer2 02-03-2010 08:32 AM

My angel posts right away and so far has liked what I sent. :thumbup:

Grama Lehr 02-03-2010 08:37 AM

I love your fabrics! Are they more red than rust? Beautiful gift from your Angle!

Grama Lehr 02-03-2010 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by pocoellie
Thanks so much to my secret angel. Love it. I'll try to make it next week, my dh says I need to clean house.

Your fabric is just beautiful, is it red or rust colors? I love the butterflies! You are one lucky quilter!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Grama Lehr 02-03-2010 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by wichypoo
Yea me! I received two squishies from my "pink angel"
and I have figured out how to post a photo. She is soooooo
thoughtful. And she made the cards she sent me. Way cool.I am so lucky thank you so very much. I received the fabric in my first squishy and the rest I got yesterday. Hugs to you Pink Angel.
Karen :-D

I love the Sunbonnet girls! They are so cute! Your fabric is delicious, yummy, good enough to eat! :thumbup: Is fabric fattening? :-P

Grama Lehr 02-03-2010 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by SulaBug
L@@K at what my Secret Quilt Angel sent me in today's mail!!
Oh my, Secret Angel, you really know how to brighten up my day!! :D Everthing is wonderful & I feel so fortunate to have you as my Angel!! :D I just LOVE you & all of the goodies you have sent. THANK YOU ever so much!! I'am Happy Dancing all around the house!!
:D :D :D :D

I just love your Moda Fabrics! They are sooooooo cute! Lucky Quilter!! :-P :thumbup:

Knot Sew 02-03-2010 11:14 AM

[quote=Nancy in Louisiana

----------------------------------------------

I have the same problem. No posts here, no pictures of goodies received , just a very brief acknowledgment. No comments on other angels' gifts received, nothing really in other posts either. I'm just guessing as well.[/quote............................................. .................................................. .

the same here, maybe we have the same person

3incollege 02-03-2010 12:18 PM

Well, I got a surprise today!! A beutiful valentines day card, socks, a chocolate angel with kisses,and some body lotion set. Thank you thank you who ever you are. I was only allowed to eat 2 kisses today. my family is guarding the chocolate. Again thanks :lol:

chewboo 02-03-2010 12:21 PM

my family would guard the chocolate alright but i would never see it again

3incollege 02-03-2010 12:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
here is a picture I forgot to attach

ligia 02-03-2010 12:26 PM

[quote=Nancy in Louisiana]

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
Is there a way to get more info on our angels such as their likes?
----------------------------------------------
I have the same problem. No posts here, no pictures of goodies received , just a very brief acknowledgment. No comments on other angels' gifts received, nothing really in other posts either. I'm just guessing as well.

I never saw any post from my person.
I had someone to mail her a little something that was never acknowledged although USPS confirms delivery.

I want to tell my SQA that overseas mail can take up to 28 days ;
be sure IŽll post receipt as soon as I get any envelope.

Profile updated.