Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

karielt 02-09-2010 01:44 PM

Holy cow that took a long time to get to you. I wonder if it got lost. Glad to see you get something. Psss I think I know who your angel is too.... Just a guess

pinkypig 02-09-2010 01:47 PM

nice gift even if it took a long time to get it

ligia 02-09-2010 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by karielt
Psss I think I know who your angel is too.... Just a guess

Do you think its her ? :-P

ligia 02-09-2010 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by pinkypig
nice gift even if it took a long time to get it

Too much for air mail :hunf:

karielt 02-09-2010 02:00 PM

Do you think its her ? :-P
It might be
:roll:

laparshall 02-09-2010 02:01 PM

Nice gift. I'm sure your Angel is relieved to see that you finally received her mailing.

chewboo 02-09-2010 02:10 PM

talk about a slow boat to china--have never seen anything take so long---if it continues your angel had better start to mail now for next christmas

brushandthimble 02-09-2010 02:22 PM

Sweet gifts:)
I would be glad to receive a card or note from my Angel, lets us know they are still participating. If life gets in the way, just a note to us so we can keep her in our prayers.

My Angelee is the BEST, she posts immediately when she receives anything from me:)

No I am not your Angel LOL :)

Elisabrat 02-09-2010 02:44 PM

on that package I am sure its not her.. or maybe it is? ah the secret continues.

OK I vote since not everyone including me can always send a package that a postcard is not out of reach right? it sounds like the gripe that is posted mostly is no card.. so send a card. Send a post card. Get anyone you know to send one from where they live. It is a nominal cost, postage is so cheap in the US for this its not funny .. get others in the act. It will trip up your angel and in the mean time they get a pile of post cards of places I should visit. Cant afford a card? make one. Draw something with stick figures. I cant draw but think a stick figure drawing would be sorta funny to get too. Its the thought that people are hoping for? I am now going to be a better angel too. I like mail just like everyone else. What was I thinking??? This still is the nicest thing, this sqa, that I have seen in a while. It doesnt work for everyone and for that I am sorry but for those that it is working isnt it grand? Like waking up and someone handing you hot coffee/tea, in bed ready for you? I think that is what this feels like. A true treat.

ligia 02-09-2010 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by brushandthimble
I would be glad to receive a card or note from my Angel, lets us know they are still participating. If life gets in the way, just a note to us

OMG , my angelee IS your SQA !!!! :twisted:

(sorry, couldnt help 8-) )