Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Wanna see what the Fabric Angel sent me (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/wanna-see-what-fabric-angel-sent-me-t20340.html)

Butterflyspain 05-26-2009 08:55 AM

Yes I worked with her for about 3 years, it wore kinda thin by that time, nearly screamed every time she said it because she said it a lot :?

k3n 05-26-2009 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
it wore kinda thin

Unlike her! :lol:

K x

Butterflyspain 05-26-2009 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by k3n

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
it wore kinda thin

Unlike her! :lol:

K x

:D :D :D :D

JoanneS 05-26-2009 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by k3n
7th October La Rochelle - that's my nearest! Look for me waving!

K x

What's the french for 'Sorry, I thought you were K?' when I run up to a madly waving perfect stranger and hug her and she looks at me like I'm the crazy American that I am?

kd124 05-26-2009 09:28 AM

WOW! They are beautiful. Terri did it again. Isn't she the most generous person? As for your trip Terri, I think Spain and France will never be the same again. LOL I'm sure all of you will have a great time.

Elle- can't wait to see your fan quilt with all those lovely "pretties".

Butterflyspain 05-26-2009 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by kd124
WOW! They are beautiful. Terri did it again. Isn't she the most generous person? As for your trip Terri, I think Spain and France will never be the same again. LOL I'm sure all of you will have a great time.

Elle- can't wait to see your fan quilt with all those lovely "pretties".

I am dying to get at the cutting out, even though it is a shame to cut into such beautiful fabric. May try one block tonight if I can keep my eyes open, its been a long day.

Elle

k3n 05-26-2009 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by JoanneS

Originally Posted by k3n
7th October La Rochelle - that's my nearest! Look for me waving!

K x

What's the french for 'Sorry, I thought you were K?' when I run up to a madly waving perfect stranger and hug her and she looks at me like I'm the crazy American that I am?

Now I could have some fun and tell you something really rude to say! Good job I'm nice! :D

K x

butterflywing 05-26-2009 11:17 AM

(tee hee)

pennyswings 05-26-2009 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by k3n

Originally Posted by pennyswings
Terri:
When I go visit my son in NY I always pack an empty suitcase. I buy the expandable kind and put a half empty one inside a empty one. That way I am only going with one suitcase and a carry-on. I usually only take enough clothes for a couple of days and shop till I drop when I am there. LOL.
Penny

Don't give her ideas, Penny, she has enough of her own! :lol:

K x

K:
You know we girls never have enough ideas, especially when going shopping. It is a gene, truly, men are the hunters and women are the gathers.

pennyswings 05-26-2009 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi

Originally Posted by pennyswings
When I go visit my son in NY I always pack an empty suitcase. I buy the expandable kind and put a half empty one inside a empty one. That way I am only going with one suitcase and a carry-on. I usually only take enough clothes for a couple of days and shop till I drop when I am there. LOL.
Penny

Oh, no worries! BOTH my suitcases are expandable and so is my carry-on! :) :)

There you go Terri, I knew you were a girl after my own heart!