Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Wanna see what the Fabric Angel sent me (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/wanna-see-what-fabric-angel-sent-me-t20340.html)

k3n 05-22-2009 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
:D :D :D :D

In case you are all wondering she really is coming to visit next year, think we are going to have a blast

Elle

Yes I am and I'm bring an empty suitcase! :) :)
Gotta have something to carry all those pretties in! lol

I'm actually working on flying into Malaga to visit Elle and Izy and then on to France to see K. Will be an awesome trip!
I've priced the ticket for what it would be if I sent THIS year and it's pretty cheap. I'm just hoping the price doesn't deviate much from it.

I'm already looking forward to it Terri! We're already laying in the champagne! :D

K x

Butterflyspain 05-22-2009 12:07 PM

[quote=k3n]

:D :D :D :D

In case you are all wondering she really is coming to visit next year, think we are going to have a blast

Elle

Yes I am and I'm bring an empty suitcase! :) :)
Gotta have something to carry all those pretties in! lol

I'm actually working on flying into Malaga to visit Elle and Izy and then on to France to see K. Will be an awesome trip!
I've priced the ticket for what it would be if I sent THIS year and it's pretty cheap. I'm just hoping the price doesn't deviate much from it.

I'm already looking forward to it Terri! We're already laying in the champagne! :D

K x

Well I have the RED carpet ready :D :D :D

k3n 05-22-2009 12:09 PM

She deserves the 'red carpet' treatment Elle! Beautiful fabrics BTW - can't wait to see what you make with them! :D

K x

Butterflyspain 05-22-2009 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by k3n
She deserves the 'red carpet' treatment Elle! Beautiful fabrics BTW - can't wait to see what you make with them! :D

K x

Already chosen to use quite a few, 5 will go really well on the new pattern I am waiting on and on the Norel Panel with the Cranes on it I am going to use the red for the sashing.

Ex

pennyswings 05-22-2009 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by RedGarnet222
Wow and Wow! What a great box of candy you got from terri. What a sweetie.

Now let's see what you make from all of those pretties Elle.

Well I am waiting patiently for a pattern called Japanese Fans to come and I will post when I make the first block, it just canīt be much longer, Terriīs fabric made it before this pattern from America. :? It really surprises me how long the post takes from both America and the UK.

Elle

Elle:
I have been collecting japanese fabrics for about 6 months. I want to make a quilt and have been surfing for about that long too and have found several patterns. After looking at the wonderful fabrics your fabric angel sent to you I have one ithat you might like for the cranes. If you would like to see it send me a PM with your email address and I will email it to you. I am pretty sure I can do that it is a PDF file so it should not be too big to email. Anyway, if you would like it let me know and if you don't that is ok too.
Penny

Jim's Gem 05-22-2009 03:16 PM

Beautiful Fabrics. I have a few of those, don't know what I'm doing with em yet. Looking forward to seeing what you make Elle!!!

tlrnhi 05-22-2009 05:39 PM

OMG! Champagne and red carpet?
You'd think I was royalty!
Nope, just little ole me.....don't need anything fancy!

Butterflyspain 05-23-2009 12:00 AM

Pennyswings,

I would love to see it I will PM you my email.

Thanks for the lovely thought.

Elle

k3n 05-23-2009 05:36 AM

Shall we not bother then Terri?! :wink: :D

K x

pennyswings 05-23-2009 06:54 AM

See silly girl that is why they want to do it for you because you are obviously a kind and thoughtful person.