Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   We need pictures! C'mon folks! Lets have some quilt shows!uilt (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/we-need-pictures-cmon-folks-lets-have-some-quilt-shows-uilt-t310275.html)

Karamarie 03-25-2020 05:20 AM

Thanks for sharing. I also can't post from my IPad since the update. Wish I could.

SusieQOH 03-25-2020 06:05 AM

Originally Posted by granky (Post 8371737)
Next....First we have the quilt that paid our rent for a year where we hold our guild meetings. Then we have my first stack 'n whack out of the ugliest fabric imaginable! Then there is one I call 'Roses on the Courthouse steps' and after that is a 'block of the month' quilt.

Is the first one in the second grouping Jinny Beyer? It looks like her fabrics.
They are all so beautiful!
I have a real soft spot for basket quilts.

luvstoquilt 03-25-2020 06:36 AM

Beautiful show. My favorite is your grandmother’s baskets. What a quilting journey that one started!

ckcowl 03-25-2020 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by Karamarie (Post 8372004)
Thanks for sharing. I also can't post from my IPad since the update. Wish I could.

i post pictures from my iPad all the time- here is how I do it...
click on ( Go Advanced)
scroll down to
attach files ( manage attachments)
click the first ( choose file) tab. Locate the picture you want to attach. A box will drop down saying choose file size. I’ve been choosing ( medium) then click the recents, back button at the top of that box. You will be back at the attach files - your picture and size will show on first line. You can choose up to 5 in the same way. When done choosing pictures click the upload button on the right. Then when upload completes X out, back to your post, submit post.

Cheshirepat 03-25-2020 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by ckcowl (Post 8371837)
You’ve probably seen these before, but maybe not.

...then maybe I've said it before, but I'm not sure - your quilts are gorgeous! I especially love the stained glass pink one, I'm a huge fan of Wright homes and the whole style.

sewbizgirl 03-25-2020 09:56 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Beautiful quilts! Granky is so prolific!

I haven't been able to upload pics to my computer lately, but here are some that were already on my computer:

JenniePenny 03-25-2020 12:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I just finished piecing this top. I used a lot of small bits of brown, russet, nutmeg, and aqua. It's a log cabin variation - you just sew strips on two sides of the hearth square and set on point. I'm having a hard time thinking of a name so I welcome ideas.

granky 03-25-2020 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by SewingSenior (Post 8371909)
All of the quilts are beautiful, I especially like the very first one because it was passed down to another generation. I made one similar to the rent payer quilt, but not nearly as large.

+SewingSenior....I love your quilt!

Jordan 03-25-2020 02:55 PM

!!! You have really made some beautiful quilts. I especially love the purple and turquois quilt but they are all so nicely made. Beautiful workmanship

tracker57 03-25-2020 06:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Spiral motion in green 100 inches square