Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   What I have so far..... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/what-i-have-so-far-t11240.html)

reneebobby 09-19-2008 04:14 AM

Wow you are busy since no one is around. How are your two new partners in crime doing? Are they running all over your stuff? lol Keep it up girl your doing great.

Brazen 09-19-2008 04:29 AM

Your tote bags look really great!! Great pineapple fabric, too! I've been looking around the forums for a few days and just now starting to post. hehe Are you guys a Navy family stationed at Pearl? I've been reading some of your posts and I see your avatar pic is in Hawaii.

My husband is Army and we just PCS'd away from Schofield... and boy do I miss it!!!! We lived out on the Army housing at Helemano Military Reservation, so we had like an 8 minute drive to the North Shore.

Anyway! I just wanted to say hi and that I think your sewn items are really pretty! :)

mary quite contrary 09-19-2008 04:47 AM

I'm loving your tote bags. I definitely have those on my todo list.

tlrnhi 09-19-2008 05:01 AM

Originally Posted by Brazen
Your tote bags look really great!! Great pineapple fabric, too! I've been looking around the forums for a few days and just now starting to post. hehe Are you guys a Navy family stationed at Pearl? I've been reading some of your posts and I see your avatar pic is in Hawaii.

My husband is Army and we just PCS'd away from Schofield... and boy do I miss it!!!! We lived out on the Army housing at Helemano Military Reservation, so we had like an 8 minute drive to the North Shore.

Anyway! I just wanted to say hi and that I think your sewn items are really pretty! :)

Hi Brazen...welcome!
Thanks!!
No, that's not in Hawaii. I was there up until Jan, then came here to Guam UGH!
Yes, we are Navy.

Brazen 09-19-2008 05:27 AM

Ahh!! Gotcha! Guam's not so great? I don't know anything about life there. We had 3 years in Hawaii, tho, and it was fantastic. North Carolina.... not so much. LOL!!

Quilting Aggi 09-19-2008 06:34 AM

nice work Terri!!!!

Elizabeth A. 09-19-2008 11:45 AM

Of Terri your pineapple on the blue is beautiful. :D Is that one of your Hawaii purchases?

That really sucks (or in your case hurts) about your shoulder). Personally I hate pain. It's a wonder all these things being researched and they don't have better answers for pain.

Welcome Brazen, hopefully you'll enjoy it here. I know I do.

tlrnhi 09-19-2008 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by Brazen
Ahh!! Gotcha! Guam's not so great? I don't know anything about life there. We had 3 years in Hawaii, tho, and it was fantastic. North Carolina.... not so much. LOL!!

Ya know, I wouldn't have minded ONLY 3 years there, but had 12, so I am pretty tired of islands. No, Guam really isn't a nice place...it is, but it's small and takes a while to drive because of roads and whatnot.

tlrnhi 09-19-2008 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by Elizabeth A.
Of Terri your pineapple on the blue is beautiful. :D Is that one of your Hawaii purchases?

That really sucks (or in your case hurts) about your shoulder). Personally I hate pain. It's a wonder all these things being researched and they don't have better answers for pain.

Welcome Brazen, hopefully you'll enjoy it here. I know I do.

I've had the pineapple for a while. I've shared it with Lisa because she loves pineapples :)
My next trip back to HI I will need to restock on the fabric. I'm quickly running out. Will hopefully be going back for Christmas with the kids.

Nope, their best answer is "vitamin M" (Motrin) unless I get ahold of the other doc I saw who gave me my "happy" pills (oxycodone), which works great, but makes me really woozy and wobbly.

bluebird 09-19-2008 03:23 PM

Nice job and beautiful materials. How much longer will you be in Guam?