Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   what was I thinking? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/what-i-thinking-t97858.html)

raedar63 02-08-2011 09:49 AM

Yep chocolate it was , this was a few days ago and now it is all back in the bags and in the spare room!

belmer 02-08-2011 10:02 AM

Ditto!

Originally Posted by kathy
if I do I go eat some chocolate and wait for it to pass! :shock:

ckcowl 02-08-2011 11:08 AM

yup...been there ;)
i have to admit though i found my day of ironing very relaxing...i loved touching-fondling each fabric --caressed it, pressed it, folded it oh so nice...it was a great day! i put on an old movie, sat the ironing board up pulled up a chair and spent most of a day just ironing away...becoming very (connected) with my fabrics :thumbup:
gosh...thinking about it makes me want another ironing day!
i just love touching the fabrics!

Lucymae 02-08-2011 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by ckcowl
yup...been there ;)
i have to admit though i found my day of ironing very relaxing...i loved touching-fondling each fabric --caressed it, pressed it, folded it oh so nice...it was a great day! i put on an old movie, sat the ironing board up pulled up a chair and spent most of a day just ironing away...becoming very (connected) with my fabrics :thumbup:

sometimes i like non-thinking days (of course with chocolate)

retired2pa 02-08-2011 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by ckcowl
yup...been there ;)

How about if I send you mine, some chocolate, and an old movie?? :)

T-Bones mom 02-08-2011 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by kathy
if I do I go eat some chocolate and wait for it to pass! :shock:

I laughed so hard at your response I almost peeded myself. :lol:

charmpacksplus 02-08-2011 12:56 PM

Be right back..... I need chocolate before I can answer the question. :mrgreen:

reach for the stars 2 02-08-2011 12:57 PM

Great stash items

veronajules 02-08-2011 01:11 PM

Love your helper.

BZEQUILTER 02-08-2011 03:05 PM

I did this years ago and I have a clear plastic "sweater box" labeled for each color and Holiday/Seasonal fabrics. My husband made me a shelf to hold it all. It works great, but it's time to do it again because I have been letting things build up again!! I agree with CKCOWL, I enjoyed fondling it all and remembering what I used it for! I have a friend with a huge stash and I want her to let me redo all her fabrics for her!!