Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   What is your Avatar about? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/what-your-avatar-about-t105027.html)

Caer Urfa 03-05-2011 09:05 PM

I have changed from the dollhouse to a crazy patch cushion made as a raffle prize at a fund raiser for cancer fashion parade.

stitchingcrazy 03-06-2011 01:31 AM

1 Attachment(s)
My avatar is a children's jig saw puzzle quilt. I made it a while ago for a friend's child. I feel a bit jig-sawish at the moment.

Jig saw quilt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]123977[/ATTACH]

marytoddliz 03-06-2011 02:09 AM

Mine is a favorite I made for my granddaughter's Crib

applique 03-06-2011 05:17 AM

Originally Posted by k9dancer

Originally Posted by applique
For the past 7 years we have had a yearly family quilt challenge. We take turns picking a focus fabric. Three of my six sisters, a brother-in-law and a niece have competed. My sister in Ohio learned to make log cabin squares and before she passed away I put them into a quilt for her only grandson. She and her husband who passed away just a couple years before her signed fabric to go on the back. My youngest sister is going to quilt it for us and it will go to Ohio to live.

What a stimulating family environment. Are they all as talented as you?

Yes, my quilt came in third this year!

gypsyatheart43 03-06-2011 05:38 AM

My avatar is a picture of my new Varde cabinet for which I am so thankful. We built an addition on our house and it's the perfect addition to my new sewing area.

LoriEl 03-06-2011 05:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Mine is a wallhanging from a class a co-worker and I took. It is called "Monet's Waterlilies". I believe it is in one of Eleanor Burns books.

Monet's Water Lilies
[ATTACH=CONFIG]125194[/ATTACH]

SuzanneG 03-06-2011 05:53 AM

My avatar is my dog, Layla. She's a very sweet Golden Pyrenees, which is a fancy way of saying she's a Golden Retriever, Great Pyrenees cross. We rescued all 80 pounds of her almost a year ago. Still, she cowers to my three kitties, who rule the roost, of course! :D

quiltwoman 03-06-2011 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by manley
I change my from time to time but right now, it is the "shoo fly"on my farm shed.

I love it!

:thumbup:

quiltwoman 03-06-2011 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by Toto's Mom

Originally Posted by quiltwoman
Mine is the reason I have no money, no time to quilt, but am really enjoying the hard work.
She is Lady Annabelle, a horse I rescued. :thumbup:

Ohhhh, God bless you for rescuing Lady Annabelle!!! I had a rescue mare , Rosie O'Grady, that was basically my sole support system while I was going through chemo and radiation for breast cancer. She KNEW, and I could share how I felt with her, without even using words.
My evil ex deliberately killed her, when he was angry that the cancer didn't kill me.
I would exchange my entire quilt stash to have Rosie back again.

Oh no! I am so sorry. What an awful thing to do to Rosie and to you

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

lllog 03-06-2011 06:53 AM

My avator is our companies logo. Its a Dutch Gex sign standing for Strong Oak.

Lanny