Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   What is your Avatar about? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/what-your-avatar-about-t105027.html)

TerryQuilter 03-04-2011 07:28 PM

Mine is a picture of me and my husband on the day he retired, July 1, 2010. :D

himnherr 03-04-2011 07:30 PM

Mine is just something that cracks me up every time I see it, and when I listen to the cat laughing I just about wet my pants!
If you want to hear it you can click on the link in my signature line. :lol:

Prettiptibbs 03-04-2011 07:33 PM

My avatar is a picture of Moose who insists on laying up on any quilt that is within reach.

vbourck 03-04-2011 07:37 PM

Mine is a block from my Pieces of Baltimore by Pam Bono. I still don't have the blocks together even though they are all finished. I still need to piece the floral border-which is all cut out. I keep hoping having the avatar in my face will motivate me to finish this top so I can start hand quilting it.
Sue, your avatar quilt is beautiful. I really like the dark background. All those HSTs look a little familiar???

marknfran 03-04-2011 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by TerryQuiklter
Mine is a picture of me and my husband on the day he retired, July 1, 2010. :D

The day your husband retired is the day mine turned 65.

deema 03-04-2011 07:55 PM

Mine is my sweet Buggy G-man playing with my favorite quilting book - Better Homes and Gardens Complete Guide to Quilting. :D

quiltjoey 03-04-2011 08:07 PM

I love the laughing kitty! It made me lol!!!

Originally Posted by himnherr
Mine is just something that cracks me up every time I see it, and when I listen to the cat laughing I just about wet my pants!
If you want to hear it you can click on the link in my signature line. :lol:

quiltingsavta 03-04-2011 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by bjnicholson
I don't have a quilt to show yet, so mine is my DGD's, Sami and Tabi.

They are adorable

quiltingsavta 03-04-2011 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by suezquilts
The quilt I have in my avatar is my 3 yr process. I wanted to do an appliqued quilt so badly. But part way through it I began to hate it. So some great people came along side of me to help )(meaning I LA quilted for them they did what they were good at!)( My biggest deal on this quilt was: I wanted to McTavish... I love doing it. It turned out great. When I showed it at a retreat in CA, and a lovely lady said I want to buy your quilt, and she did. I went to the vineyard they owned and she showed me the tower where their bedroom was, and it looked beautiful in that room, like it was made for it.

Your quilting is exquisite.

I did all the quilting free hand, totally loved the design aspect of the quilting.

quiltjoey 03-04-2011 08:12 PM

I like to change my avatar frequently. This is a turkey my husband raised from a chick this past year, His name was "Big Guy". He was imprinted on us. We could call him and he would and his lady would come running with their wings flapping. We think a coyote or foxes got them one night... I was so sad when I found out they were gone...We had such good times with them watching them waddle around and eat all the plants in my DH garden. They had a good life while we had them. They would have just always been pets as we couldn't have killed them or eaten them...