Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Pictures
  • Ready for a marathon of sewing >
  • Ready for a marathon of sewing

• Ready for a marathon of sewing

Old 05-20-2009, 05:59 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by k3n
    Welsh ppl are from Wales and Scots from Scotland, don't call them Scotch, they don't like it - that's a drink!

And sneakers? I think you mean 'trainers' dear gal!

K x
    well, if Blue doesn't know how to walk, I mean trainers, but
    for being quiet, I mean - sneak - ers! get it?

(saw where you said earlier, that Tom is sexy. Ever went to one of his shows, and thrown your smalls onstage?) :D
    Old 05-20-2009, 06:12 AM

I slept like a baby, secure in the thoughts of the nice ladies here.... uh, wait a minute... :shock:

I could just imagine the two of you trying to find everything so I'll help you out. The Starred and Feathered is downstairs on the living room couch, no, the Living room, not the Family room.

The Dahlia is in the yellow guest room, first door on the right at the top of the stairs. No, don't open THAT one, it's the linen closet and something might fall out on you. The quilt frame is in the blue guest room, last door on the left. the LEFT! But aren't those bottles of sea green girly stuff in the guest bathroom pretty?

The Viking and the Accuquilt thingy are in the sewing room, first door on the right. No, that's the office and watch out for the computer parts on the floor by the door.

The vaccum is downstairs in the closet in the kitchen and I'd appreciate it if you'd do that since you're going through all the rooms. :lol:
    Old 05-20-2009, 10:51 AM
    k3n
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by pittsburgpam
    I slept like a baby, secure in the thoughts of the nice ladies here.... uh, wait a minute... :shock:

I could just imagine the two of you trying to find everything so I'll help you out. The Starred and Feathered is downstairs on the living room couch, no, the Living room, not the Family room.

The Dahlia is in the yellow guest room, first door on the right at the top of the stairs. No, don't open THAT one, it's the linen closet and something might fall out on you. The quilt frame is in the blue guest room, last door on the left. the LEFT! But aren't those bottles of sea green girly stuff in the guest bathroom pretty?

The Viking and the Accuquilt thingy are in the sewing room, first door on the right. No, that's the office and watch out for the computer parts on the floor by the door.

The vaccum is downstairs in the closet in the kitchen and I'd appreciate it if you'd do that since you're going through all the rooms. :lol:
    LOL Pam - Blue will vacuum - she'll make the most mess with her BIG Feet - even in sneakers! :lol:

K x
    Old 05-20-2009, 12:16 PM

I can't vacuum... I opened the linen cupboard by mistake and everything fell on top of me. I currently have my toes caught in something lacy and I'm too scared to look in case it's Pam's underwear!
    Old 05-20-2009, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by BlueChicken
    I can't vacuum... I opened the linen cupboard by mistake and everything fell on top of me. I currently have my toes caught in something lacy and I'm too scared to look in case it's Pam's underwear!
    I believe that's my cors... uh, you said laceY. yeah... underwear. 8)
    Old 05-20-2009, 02:45 PM

Oh my goodness! You guys gave me a laugh after finding out my machine has to go in for repairs and it will be gone for 3-4 days and have a long weekend coming up without a machine is totally nuts. I want the pattern after it is said and done. It is absolutely going to be a beautiful quilt for a guy when it is said and done. :D :P :lol:
    Old 05-20-2009, 02:48 PM

Ya'll are too funny :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Old 05-20-2009, 04:40 PM

THis is JUST WHAT I NEEDED. I came home from the hospital this afternoon - final fluff and tuck after mastectomy - and wanted a few laughs. Thank you all very much - though my stitches were in danger for a few moments there!
    Old 05-20-2009, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by JoanneS
    THis is JUST WHAT I NEEDED. I came home from the hospital this afternoon - final fluff and tuck after mastectomy - and wanted a few laughs. Thank you all very much - though my stitches were in danger for a few moments there!
    My friend just had a mastectomy and reconstruction. She calls it her BOOB and TUMMY TUCK. She told the Dr. she wanted the girls to be right perky. Her hubby just grinned and the Dr. about choked. Good luck to you for a speedy recovery.
    Old 05-20-2009, 05:53 PM