Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Pictures
  • Roaming Rounds >
  • Roaming Rounds

• Roaming Rounds

Old 11-03-2011, 11:40 AM

i have to admit, i did scream rather a lot when i first came on... then screamed some more when i couldn't find anything!!
    i spent a lot of last night playing around on here, pretty much going a round in circles for a while, but now, i have to say i think i've found most things, and also a few more that we didn't have before... some things are rather a pain in the 'behouchie' (scottish for bottom) like having to reduce the file size of a picture before it will upload... ridiculous!!! but i think we're going to lose an awful lot of familiar ladies because this site is just too technical!!! it's such a shame! did they really have to go and do this!?! there was nothing wrong with the forum before they changed it!! "why"!?! i keep asking myself!! "WHY"!!!???????
    Old 11-03-2011, 11:45 AM

ok, rant over
    lol...
    carole, feel free to post it when ever... once i've done one, i can crack on into the next... being an 'early bird'/ 'eager beavers' sewer i'm of a breed that doesn't hang around lol... we did our first row robin in less than 4 months...
    so, post it on dear friend!!

karen, i'm happy with the fabrics/colours if you are once it arrives, i'll hop right to it, and get it back out into the post back across the atlantic!
    Old 11-04-2011, 11:07 AM

Just want to let Donna know that I mailed out Jacquie's center to you today. Should have it Tuesday they say. I'm still trying to decide what I want to do on Carole's....hummmmm. My hubby is on vacation this week so haven't spent a lot of time on the computer, or sewing. Will check back in later.
    Old 11-04-2011, 03:40 PM

Hi Ladies,
    Have been going through this new site and finally decided I would have to go through search to find this group again.
    Love what you have all been doing so far. Me, I am still in limbo with no sign of anything coming my way to keep me occupied other than preserving. Donna, what size is your top? I ask because I have been "doodling" possibilities although as I am going to be so behind this is one of those times that I will be happy this first round is only 3".

Is that centre of mine behaving yet Linda?

Cheers
    Kathleen
    Old 11-04-2011, 04:49 PM

hi kathleen, if you have this thread on your book marks, then it will still be there...
    go to the top of this page and click on settings.
    then look half way down the new page on the left. you will see 'my subscriptions' then bookmarks below it, click on it. you should see all of your bookmarks there.

Originally Posted by Maybe1day
    Hi Ladies,
    Have been going through this new site and finally decided I would have to go through search to find this group again.
    Love what you have all been doing so far. Me, I am still in limbo with no sign of anything coming my way to keep me occupied other than preserving. Donna, what size is your top? I ask because I have been "doodling" possibilities although as I am going to be so behind this is one of those times that I will be happy this first round is only 3".

Is that centre of mine behaving yet Linda?

Cheers
    Kathleen
    Old 11-05-2011, 07:03 AM

hi ladies! just letting you know that Kay's rounds that Carsey sent recently safely arrived today! 'sew', i can get on with adding to it now
    Old 11-05-2011, 09:01 AM

[QUOTE=Maybe1day;4632501]Hi Ladies,

HI...I think it was 21 x21..I'm sorry..I just don't remember if I even measured it...somehow 17 x17 is in my mind floating around, bumping into the 21 x21! I THINK ITS ALL THIS NEW STUFF THAT HAS MY WINGS ALL AFLUTTER AND MY BRAIN IN A TIZZY! LOL
    Old 11-07-2011, 07:53 AM

Things are moving rather quickly here...it's almost Thanksgiving and then no time at all until Christmas...where has the year gone? Although I have completed 14 quilts in 6 months!!! Maybe that is where my time has gone.
    Old 11-08-2011, 05:25 AM

Good Morning everyone, just wanted y'all to know that Jacquie's angel came yesterday. She is beautiful and I went right away to my stash because I know just what she needs for this round! Now, to find time to get 'er done!
    Old 11-08-2011, 10:20 AM

I have a question.....before they changed the forum I would get e-mail from this thread when someone posted a new comment and now I'm not getting any notifications...are ya'll experiencing the same problem and does anybody know how to fix it???