• Pictures
  • Scrappy Quilt show - Right Here!! :) >
  • Scrappy Quilt show - Right Here!! :)

• Scrappy Quilt show - Right Here!! :)

Old 09-28-2015, 05:46 PM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by gaylew12
    How can I get the pattern for this quilt
    Which quilt do you want the pattern for? This thread is full of quilts! Can you give us a post number so we can see which one, and then maybe someone can help you find the pattern or tutorial.
    Old 09-28-2015, 10:35 PM

which quilt are you needing a pattern for? someone always has anything you need, on this fantastic board.....I am always amazed at all the wonderful things all of you make..........such inspiration every one is..............thanks for the nice words about the ones I have done.........scraps seem to multiply in my sewing room, all the time....and I just gotta use them all, you know how that is......................I just put one together using all those left over triangles..it isn't quilted yet, not even ironed yet......but let me see if I can get a photo on here of it...........oh - nope...I have a dead camera..........will try later, after it gets as charge...............
    Old 09-28-2015, 10:42 PM

I keep looking at these scrappy quilts and keep being amazed..............wow is not a big enough word....WOW on all of them.........they are so wonderful...............
    Old 09-29-2015, 02:47 AM

There are so many patterns for scrappy quilts but my favourite place is Bonnie Hunters page http://quiltville.blogspot.co.uk/p/free-patterns.html just so many wonderful patterns, here is one that I have ongoing at present, this one willl be for me
    Attached Thumbnails scrappy-spiders-web-progress.jpg  
    Old 09-29-2015, 06:07 AM
    Power Poster

Beautiful Spider Web quilt, quiltingaddictUK! I've always wanted to do one of those.
    Old 09-29-2015, 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl
    Beautiful Spider Web quilt, quiltingaddictUK! I've always wanted to do one of those.
    You really should look at Bonnie's pattern, http://quiltville.com/spiderwebpf.html, it is really set up to be as easy as possible, done the PP way. What I love about it is being that I chose a pale neutral centre "star" it really highlights every little scrap of fabric, which is why I am keeping this one as it has a lot of memories sewn in it
    Old 09-29-2015, 01:42 PM
    Power Poster

Yes, I like her pattern and the way she has done one with the blocks arranged like ribbons, rather than rounds. I will get to it one day! Yours is beautiful.
    Old 09-30-2015, 02:16 AM

Originally Posted by QultingaddictUK
    You really should look at Bonnie's pattern, http://quiltville.com/spiderwebpf.html, it is really set up to be as easy as possible, done the PP way. What I love about it is being that I chose a pale neutral centre "star" it really highlights every little scrap of fabric, which is why I am keeping this one as it has a lot of memories sewn in it
    This one is also on my to do list. I love her site! It all seems so simple for her and she's fast! QuiltingaddictUK love the neutral verses a colored star. It does make the colors more vibrant
    Old 10-06-2015, 07:06 PM

Wow! I am gone 3 weeks and all these wonderful scrappy quilts get posted. Everyone is wonderful. I have to admit that I have special place in my heart for the Bonnie Hunter Spiderweb one. I did one like that in purple and it was the second quilt that I ever sold. I really enjoyed doing it and evidently, someone else liked it too. I keep thinking I will be able to get back to my sewing room but think that thought will have to wait until after Halloween. Still trying to help hubby get new windows put in the house and running out of warm weather so that might gt postponed but also have outdoor yard cleanup stuff to do, too. Kinda makes me look forward to winter. Anyhow, I love all the finishes. Thanks everyone for posting pictures.
    Old 10-09-2015, 09:05 PM

Love the scrappy heart quilt and I know my 8year old grandaughter would love it. Anyone got the pattern