Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Pictures
  • Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 >
  • Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

• Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Old 08-02-2010, 06:32 AM

I too love my SQA Lula and her gifts and hearing from her. I also get to drop her direct notes too because she set up a special email add'y for keeping in touch. I'm a bit slow on that sometimes, like right now. I also love sending stuff and seeing replies from my Angelee -- oops her name almost dropped onto the keyboard from my fingers. :)

My question wasn't asked because I wanted y'all to reveal who your Angelee is, if you know. And I certainly don't want to spoil your fun if thinking about this would do so. I guess I'm just curious about my Lula. How can I help it? I love reading mystery novels and trying to figure out who done it. Based on information she's revealed and other stuff posted on the board, I have some "speculations" about who she might be. I don't know her through anything other than this swap, though. I don't participate in Chat here, have only done one other swap through the Quilting Board and I've never met any of you in person. Of course time will tell. With >90 ladies in the swap, probabilities are against me guessing correctly, of course. I just find it part of the fun to speculate.
    Old 08-02-2010, 06:47 AM

I just wanted my Angel Ethel to know I'm enjoying my flowers today and thank you so much for the beautiful card! Its been the best birthday ever! And yes we will be friends forever I'm sure. I have no idea where you are but I'd love to meet you one day too. Your so clever when you send stuff I have no Idea what state its coming from lol. Love yeah.
    Old 08-02-2010, 07:05 AM

Karielt..........

oh yes, I did see on this thread last week that it is your B-day today...so have a happy-happy.......

and enjoy it from dawn to sun-down........
    and then some !!!!!!!!
    Old 08-02-2010, 07:07 AM

Originally Posted by karielt
    I just wanted my Angel Ethel to know I'm enjoying my flowers today and thank you so much for the beautiful card! Its been the best birthday ever! And yes we will be friends forever I'm sure. I have no idea where you are but I'd love to meet you one day too. Your so clever when you send stuff I have no Idea what state its coming from lol. Love yeah.
    Think it's wonderful are cleverly cunning some of the Angels are. I'm deficient in that. I just send from my state which is generally "The Great State of Chaos." Too bad P.O. doesn't have a postmark for that.
    Old 08-02-2010, 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by PuffinGin
    Originally Posted by karielt
    Think it's wonderful are cleverly cunning some of the Angels are. I'm deficient in that. I just send from my state which is generally "The Great State of Chaos." Too bad P.O. doesn't have a postmark for that.
    I think they should make a stamp with that on it! They'd make a fortune and maybe never have to raise the postage rates so often!
    Old 08-02-2010, 01:43 PM

My Secret Angel sent me a huge package for my birthday! She went wild at the store. There were so many wonderful things, it made me cry.

I want to thank Laverne from the bottom of my heart.

I will post pictures as soon as I can bring myself to go through the box of "stuff" from the car wreck in the garage and find my camera. If it doesn't work... I'll shop a new one! :thumbup:
    Old 08-02-2010, 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by GladGrams
    My Secret Angel sent me a huge package for my birthday! She went wild at the store. There were so many wonderful things, it made me cry.

I will post pictures as soon as I can bring myself to go through the box of "stuff" from the car wreck in the garage and find my camera. If it doesn't work... I'll shop a new one! :thumbup:
    Happy Birthday GladGrams. Hope you and your loved ones are are feeling better after your car wreck.
    Old 08-02-2010, 06:04 PM

Well I just got my mail....WOW....My SQA sent me a package with Stars & Stripes Picnic Quilt pattern and the material to make it!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH.....You ROCK!!!!!! I have not seen this pattern before. I love it...Thanks to the best SQA ever!!!!!!
    Old 08-02-2010, 06:12 PM

Wow Minnie you have a very generous SQA. That sounds like a fun project.
    Old 08-02-2010, 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by GladGrams

Was it your birthday today too.....