Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Pictures
  • Sunbonnet Sue door stop >
  • Sunbonnet Sue door stop

• Sunbonnet Sue door stop

Old 07-16-2011, 08:02 AM

I signed up (went thru all their "HOOPS"!), went to download the pattern and they said I was NOT a member. So, thinking I messed up, I signed up again-THIS time they want to send me a FREE quilting magazine. (No option to decline! ) GRRRRRRRRR that is way too much to get a free pattern so anybody care to send me a copy, either email or of snail mail? I'll pay postqage and copying if you want... PM me for email address. Thanks! This internet was supposed to make our lives EASIER. Sometime I think it is just NOT worth it..... Thanks!
    Old 07-16-2011, 08:07 AM

She is a beauty. I made one for my niece last year. Have not gotten a chance to make one for myself.
    Old 07-16-2011, 08:08 AM

ATTENTION borntoquilt: go back to pg 2 of this thread, at the bottom of the pg. barefootquilter has the word (download)...click on it and it takes you directly to the pattern...Naomi PS I also sent you a PM about this
    Old 07-16-2011, 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by sugarloaf
    I really like that, its cute. Could I have the pattern? here is my address: Cora Reum, 8308 U. S. Hwy. 127, Addison,mich. 49220
    Email me at [email protected] and I will give you the link to the pattern.
    Old 07-16-2011, 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by borntoquilt
    I signed up (went thru all their "HOOPS"!), went to download the pattern and they said I was NOT a member. So, thinking I messed up, I signed up again-THIS time they want to send me a FREE quilting magazine. (No option to decline! ) GRRRRRRRRR that is way too much to get a free pattern so anybody care to send me a copy, either email or of snail mail? I'll pay postqage and copying if you want... PM me for email address. Thanks! This internet was supposed to make our lives EASIER. Sometime I think it is just NOT worth it..... Thanks!
    Same problem here - and no notification that they received my order to sign up like most sites - so?????? Will keep on trying - I even put it in my search box on my computer - and it took me to the site to download it and nothing! So, not sure how to ATTACK the problem :)
    Old 07-16-2011, 08:45 AM

http://sunbonnetsue.com/ I just found this site not sure what you can get from it but see the words "free sunbonnet patterns" can't be bad right.
    Old 07-16-2011, 09:04 AM

egranger can we please see your avatar quilt with the geishas please I been looking for a pattern like that for a long time love the doorstop a lot
    Old 07-16-2011, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltingJaguar
    http://sunbonnetsue.com/ I just found this site not sure what you can get from it but see the words "free sunbonnet patterns" can't be bad right.
    Thank you, but this is not the one either - was on here before - sorry - but love to hear from anyone who might be able to get that pattern... It's not life or death that I get it - but it sure is cute!
    Thanks again
    Old 07-16-2011, 09:14 AM

She is adorable and you did her proud.
    Old 07-16-2011, 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by jad1044
    Originally Posted by borntoquilt
    Email me at [email protected] and put this topic in the subject line. I can attach it a personal email as an adobe file.
    Same problem here - and no notification that they received my order to sign up like most sites - so?????? Will keep on trying - I even put it in my search box on my computer - and it took me to the site to download it and nothing! So, not sure how to ATTACK the problem :)