Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Pictures
  • Trying to get back on the board after fustration subsides! >
  • Trying to get back on the board after fustration subsides!

• Trying to get back on the board after fustration subsides!

Old 02-17-2012, 06:00 AM

Well you figured out how to post and how to put your pictures in. You are ahead of many. The quilt is lovely and seeing the birds is a beautful site.
    Old 02-17-2012, 06:28 AM

Welcome back to the Board. It's awesome to see all the work displayed and your spring quilt of robins is outstanding! I wouldn't know how to post a picture, and as for Facebook...my DIL of less than two years (and 3200 miles away) said on Facebook that she was going to Germany for 29 months. I was in shock, as my son's job is not easily "movable." Turns out it was a thing for Breast Cancer, but I had NO idea...after a day of being scared, upset, angry and all that, a friend explained the breast cancer connection. Whew! So, it's easier for me not to do any Facebook stuff. Keep working on your quilts and the rest of the knowledge you need will come when you need it. Also, I've been without the Board for 3 days (Gmail sent it to spam!) and I really, really missed it!
    Old 02-17-2012, 09:03 AM

Love your quilt - the robins are great! Glad you are back on QB.
    Old 02-17-2012, 09:07 AM

I almost gave up on the board afther their big change. Finally getting used to it.
    i love your litle birds. i am noit a paper piecer, it seems too tedious for me. You did great
    Old 02-17-2012, 09:42 AM

Smile

Originally Posted by coopah
    Welcome back to the Board. It's awesome to see all the work displayed and your spring quilt of robins is outstanding! I wouldn't know how to post a picture, and as for Facebook...my DIL of less than two years (and 3200 miles away) said on Facebook that she was going to Germany for 29 months. I was in shock, as my son's job is not easily "movable." Turns out it was a thing for Breast Cancer, but I had NO idea...after a day of being scared, upset, angry and all that, a friend explained the breast cancer connection. Whew! So, it's easier for me not to do any Facebook stuff. Keep working on your quilts and the rest of the knowledge you need will come when you need it. Also, I've been without the Board for 3 days (Gmail sent it to spam!) and I really, really missed it!
    That is only one of the reasons I don't do Facebook. I just think it would be highly addictive to me plus I don't want to learn another method of doing stuff on this computer! This board is enough for me.....for both reasons. I didn't use it before it changed all that much so I am learning how to use it for the first time. I too find it complicated in many ways. Not really "user" friendly. But probably will get there one day. I want to post pictures of my quilts but don't really want to take the time to figure it out.....sounds very complicated by others. oh, well, just mho!
    Old 02-17-2012, 10:05 AM
    Power Poster

Beautiful...

And I still don't like this board format. But it's either this or no more QB... The former owner of the board took the website format he built with him when he left, and uses it for his new website. So basically, it's this or something else pretty much like it. But I feel you...
    Old 02-17-2012, 10:05 AM
    Power Poster

I don't spend much time here at all now...
    Old 02-17-2012, 10:20 AM

I went blab-blab about the board and then didn't even tell you how great your Robins are and welcome back .I love looking at the pictures that everyone posts. Keep up the great quilts everyone.Sandy
    Old 02-17-2012, 10:45 AM

Did you use paper piecing? I just started doing pp a few months back and really like it, most of the time. But it can be very tedious when sewing on the wrong side of the paper. Your birds look wonderful.
    Old 02-17-2012, 10:46 AM

Hey Lou,
    Missed you and missed seeing your wonderful creations... I can't figure this board out either,,,but I can sure ask questions and enjoy the quilts that get posted. When I have more time---then I will figure out all of the "ins and outs" of it..
    Wecome back.
    sailsablazin