• Pictures
  • Wanna see what the Fabric Angel sent me >
  • Wanna see what the Fabric Angel sent me

• Wanna see what the Fabric Angel sent me

Old 05-24-2009, 03:40 PM
    Power Poster

...oh, I remembered:
    I'd like to teach the world to sing, in perfect harmony
    I'd like to buy the world a Coke and keep it company...
    that one!
    funny, I posted my reply before I read all, and then pennyswings or somebody mentioned the song from Mary Poppins, and talked about levitating! too funny...e.s.p. and GMTA! :wink:
    wow, I can only imagine, the fun you guys are gonna have, when Terri makes that trip.
    I'll still be here, if river don't rise :wink:
    Old 05-24-2009, 11:36 PM
    k3n
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by pennyswings
    Thanks for the info K3n. You tell them that all the time, you crack me up.

K x
    [/quote]

I'm a mine of useless info Penny! The other thing the French don't like being told is that the Dutch invented cognac - true as well! :D :wink:

K x
    Old 05-24-2009, 11:55 PM
    Banned

Wow! What a great angel you are Terri. But, hmmmm, come to think about it, for a chance to visit Spain or return to France, I'll send Elle & K a box of fabric every month!!! I ADORED France, and said that if I didn't have so many furbabies, I would seriously consider emigrating there permanently! Ooooo, and the gelati in Italy. Hmmmm, my cousin is stationed there, hmmmmm......... I'll admit that I love Europe almost as much as anything!

Old 05-25-2009, 12:17 AM
    k3n
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by gaigai
    Wow! What a great angel you are Terri. But, hmmmm, come to think about it, for a chance to visit Spain or return to France, I'll send Elle & K a box of fabric every month!!! I ADORED France, and said that if I didn't have so many furbabies, I would seriously consider emigrating there permanently! Ooooo, and the gelati in Italy. Hmmmm, my cousin is stationed there, hmmmmm......... I'll admit that I love Europe almost as much as anything!

Ooh, whereabouts in France were you? You're more than welcome to visit anytime - even without the monthly fabric! :D

K x
    Old 05-25-2009, 01:46 AM

I send the fabric because I want to. Ok, I figure it this way. It's really NOT a whole lot, but if you look at it, then again it could be. They don't get all the beautiful stuff we can readily get and if I have the chance to get a couple extra yards, why not share, right? I'm sure we'd all want someone to do that for us too!
    I don't mind doing it. It's actually fun going into the store and looking around for something I'm looking for and then saying...hmm, I wonder if the ladies in Spain would like this. Next thing I know, I've got the bolt sitting on the cutting table.

Oh, Elle, Izy and K...I might have a friend joining me on my trip. My Bestest Friend In The Whole Wide World lives in GA and I was telling her about the trip. She says...and when were you going to mention this to me so I could come too? Oops, lol So, she said she was coming to so to keep me out of trouble. Suuuure....I get INTO trouble with her! lol She's an artist in her own right. She doesn't quilt, but she can draw, paint and makes beautiful things. She's a hoot too! When I need an escape, I go to her house. She's not married, lives in a beautiful house on a lake with swimming pool and beauitful yard. I go there and just veg out for a while.
    Oh, and no need for an extra room for her, she and I have slept together numerous times. lol
    Old 05-25-2009, 03:10 AM

Okay, and the mysterious friends name is????

Anyway she is more than welcome.

Elle
    Old 05-25-2009, 03:18 AM
    Izy

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    I send the fabric because I want to. Ok, I figure it this way. It's really NOT a whole lot, but if you look at it, then again it could be. They don't get all the beautiful stuff we can readily get and if I have the chance to get a couple extra yards, why not share, right? I'm sure we'd all want someone to do that for us too!
    I don't mind doing it. It's actually fun going into the store and looking around for something I'm looking for and then saying...hmm, I wonder if the ladies in Spain would like this. Next thing I know, I've got the bolt sitting on the cutting table.

Oh, Elle, Izy and K...I might have a friend joining me on my trip. My Bestest Friend In The Whole Wide World lives in GA and I was telling her about the trip. She says...and when were you going to mention this to me so I could come too? Oops, lol So, she said she was coming to so to keep me out of trouble. Suuuure....I get INTO trouble with her! lol She's an artist in her own right. She doesn't quilt, but she can draw, paint and makes beautiful things. She's a hoot too! When I need an escape, I go to her house. She's not married, lives in a beautiful house on a lake with swimming pool and beauitful yard. I go there and just veg out for a while.
    Oh, and no need for an extra room for her, she and I have slept together numerous times. lol
    Oh the more the merrier I say!! Your friend sounds a hoot!!! Can't wait to me you both, AND she sounds like she has got her head well screwed on.... :wink: :D
    Old 05-25-2009, 04:33 AM

Her name is Maryellen. She's such a "gentle soul". Love her to death. We actually compliment each other. People cannot understand HOW we became friends. She's an engineer (3 masters degrees) with Department of Defense and then there's little old me. Smart lady, she is. She must be, she has me as her friend! :) And yes, I made her a quilt. I even hand delivered it to her. I was in Hawaii at the time and did a surprise visit to her. She had no clue!
    She loves people, comes from a HUGE family and loves to have people around, but also loves her quiet time. Ya'll will just love her...I do!
    I told her once that if she were a man, I'd divorce hubby and marry her. lol I'm sure you'll all love her as much as I do.
    Oh, and she's quite handy around the house too! Since she's not married, lives alone, she's learned how to fix TONS of things.
    She's a vegetarian...but not one of those that will down people who eat meat or anything. She just doesn't like the texture of meat....strange, I know.
    I'll have to make sure she packs an empty suitcase too....never know, I might need more room. lol
    Old 05-25-2009, 05:29 AM
    Power Poster

Terri, I am so intrigued by your friend, maryellen. You often give short replies...short and sweet, lol...you really should come out of your shell more, LOL!
    I can see by your description of Maryellen, why you two, compliment each other. I study personalities. You guys, fit, no doubt. :wink:
    Old 05-25-2009, 05:40 AM
    Izy

Terri, my sister did exactly that about 10 years ago...her and ber best female friend both left their husbands and set up home together....nothing in it other than great friends, they have a closer bond that alot of married couples :roll: :lol: :D