Help help

Old 11-21-2011, 06:30 PM

Default Help help

My board site looks completely different after I click something on the main opening page. What on earth happened? When I move my curser up and down the page to a topic, the whole topic area across the page is a dark blue - so dark that I can't even read thru it! Is something wrong with my computer or did someone make more changes - I can't even navigate now because of dark blue following my curser. Help!
Old 11-22-2011, 04:00 AM

Sounds like you're stuck in "mobile" view. If you can't scroll down to the bottom of the page and see the the box to change the view from mobile to default view, just PM PatriceJ and she'll get you back to normal.
Old 11-23-2011, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Jackie R
My board site looks completely different after I click something on the main opening page. What on earth happened? When I move my curser up and down the page to a topic, the whole topic area across the page is a dark blue - so dark that I can't even read thru it! Is something wrong with my computer or did someone make more changes - I can't even navigate now because of dark blue following my curser. Help!
i would like to know too cause i got stuck in t
hat and can't even get to settings
Old 11-24-2011, 06:32 AM

sounds like you're stuck in mobile view. patricej has said to PM her if this happens and she'll take care of you.