Help

Old 11-27-2011, 12:09 PM

Default Help

I answer people's reponses and ask qiestions but never get a response, before it use to come up on my e- mail that I had a message, what am I doing wrong? This new version really stinks! Thank you!
Old 11-27-2011, 12:22 PM

I think only Private Messages come up on my email. But I believe I had set it that way before the change. You might ask one of the moderators for help. I'm still learning my way around the new system. I really didn't have a handle on the old one. I could do a few things I needed to do, or if I got stuck, I asked for help. The people that run this board are very kind and helpful. Often you can ask a member for help. Don't give up.
Old 11-27-2011, 12:26 PM

Sometimes when I try to look things up, it says, " not on mobile devices." I always used my iPad, and nvera problem. I rawly ever gp on my desk top computer, I just can't stand the change.
Old 11-27-2011, 12:28 PM

You need to go to settings at the top and click on notify or you will not get notifications there are several choices
Old 11-27-2011, 12:31 PM

Click on "HOME" at the top of then scroll to the bottom of the page. Click on "QB Help Center" and ask this question there. I'm certain someone there will be able to help you. Are you talking about receiving email alerts at your private address when a question is answered? Come to think of it I don't get those either. Use to also receive an email alert if I responded to any thread because I'd have to go and check "unwatch". Hmmmmm....will keep an eye out for a response to this and do some more exploring around here. We're all still learning it seems.
Old 11-27-2011, 03:44 PM
Power Poster

Do you just want to check for a new response to your post? If that is the case, you go to the spot on the top right hand corner of the computer screen where it says Welcome________ Notifactaions My Profile Settings Log Out. You click on My profile. The page with your profile will come up and and the top left hand side you will see....find lastest posts. Cliclk on it and you will find your post history. If it's a thread you started, click on the next one down that says lastest threads. Just click on Home when you are done looking. Hope this is what you were asking. I'm just learning my way around too. I can't seems to answer PM correctly yet either. Good Luck!
Old 11-27-2011, 03:55 PM

Click Settings at the top right of the page. Then on the left, click General settings. Then scroll down to Default Thread Subscription Mode and choose Instantly by Email and save changes.
Old 11-29-2011, 06:07 PM

Need to find out how to bookmark.