Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • QB Help Center
  • My Pages issues >
  • My Pages issues

• My Pages issues

Old 11-04-2011, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by Sandee
    Sorry for the delay in answering..I'm surprised I even came across this post again!
    OK. MY PAGES is under 'BLOGS" then under that "MY BLOGS". They are not alphabetic anymore & I've had no time to search thru & see if all of them are still there since they're out of order. I HOPE you see this message. It was my biggest fear to lose all I had saved!! GOOD LUCK! If you or any one else has ANY tips on how all this works, PLEASE post it!!!! We need HELP!!!!
    okay, sorry, but this is a public doc...i don't want to publish my pages... it is for my notetaking, memory helps, etc., how are you using it if that is what you are doing... there was no 'do not publish' button in the right place... it was only under a different area... the only choices we had were draft, publish now and publish later... this is not what my pages was...
    Old 11-04-2011, 06:06 PM

Angry "MY PAGES", are they here somewhere??

HELP!!!
    Ok, so i found the bookmarks, but what about "MY PAGES", are they here somewhere??
    Thank you
    P.S. I'm sorry, couldn't figure out where to put this question and just wanted to make sure i could find "MY PAGES" fast.

Thank you again
    Old 11-04-2011, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by deemail
    okay, sorry, but this is a public doc...i don't want to publish my pages... it is for my notetaking, memory helps, etc., how are you using it if that is what you are doing... there was no 'do not publish' button in the right place... it was only under a different area... the only choices we had were draft, publish now and publish later... this is not what my pages was...

Go to "my blog" then click on "my settings". On the left hand side, click on "Permissions & Privacy". Here you can make it so only you can see your posts (at least I think only you can see them).

Last edited by bibliostone; 11-04-2011 at 07:40 PM.
    Old 11-04-2011, 08:02 PM

Even "My Pages" in the old format was open to the public if I'm not mistaken.....someone correct me if I'm wrong, please
    Old 11-04-2011, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by Wonnie
    Even "My Pages" in the old format was open to the public if I'm not mistaken.....someone correct me if I'm wrong, please
    nope, my pages was for us to take notes in...at least that was my understanding..
    Old 11-04-2011, 10:09 PM

i went and tested and with all the permissions shut off, the entry still showed in the member's blogs list and even now, it shows and identifies it as deleted... this is not gonna do it for me...does anyone know of a private notes area...maybe there is a new name?
    Old 11-04-2011, 10:27 PM

where is the current private notetaking area? i.e., the old My Page stuff... the information i store in My Pages is for me, and I wondered if there is a new area with a different name? I DO NOT want to blog this info...
    Old 11-05-2011, 04:12 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by craftymatt2
    HELP!!!
    Ok, so i found the bookmarks, but what about "MY PAGES", are they here somewhere??
    Thank you
    P.S. I'm sorry, couldn't figure out where to put this question and just wanted to make sure i could find "MY PAGES" fast.

Thank you again
    In the FAQ and Comparison pdf's that PatriceJ provided in http://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1...A-t165963.html she explains that MyPages is being replaced by Blogs. Under your member name, you will see Blog Entries. If you click on the number after that, you will be taken to your Blog and you will find your MyPages information there.
    Old 11-13-2011, 07:47 AM

Talking My Pages

I've been trying to find My pages where I stored all sorts of "stuff"....Help.

Lynn
    Old 11-13-2011, 08:00 AM

Go to the top by where you log out. Click "settings" that should take you to a page where on the left you see your bookmarks and subscriptions. You can also click on one of those and set it up for email notification if you'd like.

Hope this is what your looking for