Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/)
-   -   2016 UFO Challenge of the Month (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/2016-ufo-challenge-month-t273926.html)

Krystyna 02-02-2016 06:26 AM

Glojean48, you win the prize for most UFOs! Hope you feel better soon so you can get to work!
Rob, love your finish!

terriamn 02-02-2016 07:07 AM

Beautiful stars, can't wait to see the finish

way behind where I hoped to be. Really wanted to have the antique quilt sewn together but last several weeks has been one health issue after another. Grrrrr

Janice McC 02-02-2016 08:01 AM

Oh, Carriem, these are beautiful. I hope you finish them soon! What rich colors! Wow.

Anoka Quilter 02-02-2016 09:20 AM

Beautiful star quilt Carriem. I really like your color choices.

oksewglad 02-02-2016 10:03 AM

I'm working on a tote made from upholstery samples that were gifted to me... once pieced the light colors said, "how dirty can I get?"...so I purchased some iron on vinyl last year...this morning I ironed it on...now to finish with lining, pockets, and handles...with my schedule it may qualify for a February finish....

Thanks for the LC HST idea, letaw....I checked Pinterest and found a couple of nice layouts....

equigle5 02-02-2016 10:29 AM

Such beautiful quilts being posted. From Modern/Art to traditional. It's a shame that these quilts have been sitting in the wings. But what a site to get motivated and finish these beauties. I worked on quilting one of my UFOs this morning. Off to a doctor's appointment so not able to continue. Hopefully this week I'll be able to post my Labyrinth Walk quilt as a finished UFO.

QuilterMomma 02-02-2016 11:39 AM

Snowman Block Swaps started 2013

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]541746[/ATTACH]
Thanks to all the swaps we have had that I participated in.

QuilterMomma 02-02-2016 11:41 AM

4 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]541747[/ATTACH]Started about three years ago.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]541748[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]541749[/ATTACH]Started this oh around 19 years ago, cut up the figures with fusible. Finally quilted. Did echo quilting and quilted in a kitten, dog, rooster, and elephant in the yellow squares.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]541750[/ATTACH]This one is just a couple of years old. Tried to make a monkey with hexi, didn't quite work.
I think that is all of them, but may not have posted the log cabin baby quilt or the other hexi scrap quilt. Those were the other two. They are all put away, no photos of them, but they are done. Now onto February for some more finishes.

QuilterMomma 02-02-2016 11:45 AM

My February goals are at least four more UFO quilts and whatever else I can get done up to 10. The UFOs to finish are:
Red, white blue heart bargello - three years
Crazy Rays Buggy Barn - 7 years old
Robbin Peter pay Paul Red and black - 6 years old
Delectable Mountain Red and Cream - four years I think
and if real lucky a Drunkard Path that is six years old.

oksewglad 02-02-2016 01:58 PM

Nice to make goals...at least it's a start...nice finishes, Quilter Momma.