Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/)
-   -   2017 UFO Challenge of the Month (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/2017-ufo-challenge-month-t284858.html)

Grinch 04-04-2017 05:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
OK, I found a thread that talks about how to upload picts, so I am trying again. This is a finish from last month (March), but I was having trouble uploading the pict. So I am trying again and I think it is finally working.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]571021[/ATTACH]

oksewglad 04-04-2017 06:04 PM

Yeah for the finish and yeah for your new computer skills.

elly66 04-05-2017 05:01 AM

Grinch pretty colors and love the binding. Congrats on the finish.

joe'smom 04-05-2017 05:21 AM

I love your quilt, Grinch! What a pretty focus fabric.

QuilterMomma 04-05-2017 07:49 AM

Love the pretty fabric. Tough sometimes on uploading pics. I have to go thru quite a bit to upload photos. Great finish.

QuilterMomma 04-05-2017 07:51 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is my first finish for April. I like how it turned out. Learning some more smack down. Yes, the binding is finished. Took photos when I finished quilting it last night. I am working on better lighting in my sewing room. This is what I was talking about Madquilter.

oksewglad 04-05-2017 10:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks for sharing QMomma..nice finish:thumbup:. I really appreciate you backside photo and seeing the stitching directions sans the piece work. I'm using my DSM for quilting and am practice ing on scrap quilts. Last night got the center of this meandered with a few stars thrown in using a beige variegated thread. Next step, what to use in the borders? I considered a double intersecting curve...think ribbons...or a simple loop...think cursive l's. A wave stitch might work and will help me build confidence to try your more decorative sashing stitching.[ATTACH=CONFIG]571064[/ATTACH]

MadQuilter 04-05-2017 10:29 AM

Oh that is lovely, Quiltermomma. I will have to borrow the idea.

Janice McC 04-05-2017 12:05 PM

Nice job, Grinch. Beautiful colors. :)

Originally Posted by Grinch (Post 7798296)
OK, I found a thread that talks about how to upload picts, so I am trying again. This is a finish from last month (March), but I was having trouble uploading the pict. So I am trying again and I think it is finally working.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]571021[/ATTACH]

Janice McC 04-05-2017 12:13 PM

Your quilt is amazing, QM. What a beautiful way of quilting. Beautiful. Thank you for showing the back so we can see it so clearly. Congratulations and a huge Toot, Toot for your finish!

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 7798653)
Here is my first finish for April. I like how it turned out. Learning some more smack down. Yes, the binding is finished. Took photos when I finished quilting it last night. I am working on better lighting in my sewing room. This is what I was talking about Madquilter.