Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/)
-   -   Autumn Evenings BOW Sampler Quilt-along (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/autumn-evenings-bow-sampler-quilt-along-t291404.html)

pokeyscorner 11-02-2017 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 7936624)
Glad you joined us Pokey. Annie caught up in just a week. So if you can make a couple a week I know you will catch up quickly.

Thanks, i'm sure going to give it a try.:thumbup:

lawsonmugs 11-03-2017 06:44 AM

Be sure to post pictures if possible. We all love seeing them.

Jaiade 11-05-2017 05:27 PM

I have all blocks done(I thought) even the stars waiting for the blocks that go inside, until I looked at the pic of the quilt and saw there is a second half alternate block that I haven't cut. I don't know if it has been addressed yet. I would post pics but I find it a hassle to get them right for posting. Mary, you and Battleaxe seem to do it so effortlessly. I will say that I saw a finished quilt on here recently that I might follow for the quilting design. I think it was by Bobbielinks and was done in 2015 and was brought back up recently.

lawsonmugs 11-06-2017 11:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh this weeks block is a pretty one. They are getting a little trickier each week. I did get it done today though. Hope you enjoy seeing it.:D:D:sew:

Battle Axe 11-07-2017 11:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]583530[/ATTACH]Goofed it up. Cut off the seam allowance. Had to put in a patch.

lawsonmugs 11-07-2017 04:28 PM

Marcia, t still looks beautiful wit the extra. I know it was kinda tricky for me to make.

joe'smom 11-08-2017 06:30 AM

Battle Axe, you're getting lots of mileage from your lilac fabrics. Beautiful!

givio 11-09-2017 07:51 AM

BA, I love that patch! It's a great block! :-) :-)

Battle Axe 11-09-2017 10:42 AM

Next time I will post a pic of the huge tub of left overs I have from Fresh Lilacs. I saw a table runner on Maywood's web page made from Fresh Lilacs fabric which I will make and try to use up what I have. The hardest part is coming up with something for that curvy border. It said the pattern was free, but I can't seem to find the free button. It wants me to buy the whole kit. I sure don't need any more.

Thanks for all your complimentary comments. Being somewhat home bound, (they haven't taken the car away from me yet) I appreciate the interaction.

I hit a street sign and a mailbox (together) but the fire hydrant saw me coming and jumped out of the way.

Marcia

Battle Axe 11-09-2017 03:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]583598[/ATTACH]Here is the full tub of Fresh Lilacs fabric. Each block we do only takes a few little snippets. I took great pleasure in cutting up that border for the large points on this one. But it really didn't make a dent. Now I can't locate that table runner pattern.