Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/)
-   -   Autumn Evenings BOW Sampler Quilt-along (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/autumn-evenings-bow-sampler-quilt-along-t291404.html)

SusieQOH 11-28-2017 04:42 AM

Is anyone behind like me? I downloaded all the patterns but haven't started it yet.
All of your blocks are gorgeous!
Susie

lawsonmugs 11-28-2017 07:37 AM

I try my best to make each block before the next one comes out. I know me and I would get so far behind I wouldn't catch up. Then it would be in a box somewhere forever. lol .

happylab 11-28-2017 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 7952074)
I try my best to make each block before the next one comes out. I know me and I would get so far behind I wouldn't catch up. Then it would be in a box somewhere forever. lol .

I'm hoping that doesn't happen to me. I really like this quilt top. I even moved the project to my top 6 projects to complete stand. Mary your blocks are beautiful. Great job, keep me motivated to want to start and complete the top.

happylab 11-28-2017 12:54 PM

[QUOTE: I'm in the mood to start something new (yike! another UFO in the making!) so maybe I'll dig out those 30's prints now... :)

Edited to add: And I went ahead and signed up for "Stars Over Baltimore"... just the email part. FREE is one of my favorite words. I really don't need the fabric, as I have so much that I'll have to live to 120 (and be healthy at the same time!) to use it all up!![/QUOTE]

Since free is one of your favorite words, There is a NYD Mystery starting from Merry Maids. They have posted the colors a fabric requirements. Just thought you might want to start this for a new project. You could get it done in a day or 2.

If anyone hears of anymore NYD Mystery quilts, just please let me know. If nothing else I like to save the instructions. I also signed up for the next QAL for here. I'm not sure of the applique. It takes me so long to do. This project would become a Quilt along afterwards. LOL:D

Battle Axe 11-28-2017 01:27 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Ok lawsonmugs, here's mine. Must be going through an unlucky time frame. Paid $400.00 to get a new clock works and it ran for about a week and quit.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]584476[/ATTACH]One little divit there. Passes as far as my condition is concerned.

While on Pinterest I saw a log cabin sampler. I just love the pattern, but I guess I'll have to figure it out as I can't seem to find a pattern. If I make the log cabin blocks 12 inches and the intersperse these Autumn Evenings blocks I think I'll have it. [ATTACH=CONFIG]584477[/ATTACH]

lawsonmugs 11-28-2017 02:41 PM

Marcia, That's beautiful. I also love the log cabin quilt. I think your idea of putting these blocks with the log cabin will be really pretty. Please post it if you do. I don't see a divit in your block..... also you didn't add a extra border lol. Sorry I couldn't resist. Are you feeling better?

Battle Axe 11-28-2017 07:01 PM

I'm fighting a runny nose. Tail bone seems to be healing. Bruises are turning green and purple.]

Marcia

Battle Axe 12-05-2017 03:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]584824[/ATTACH]This one was fun.

SusieQOH 12-05-2017 06:01 AM

Marcia- that happened to you? I hope you're on the mend.
Love all the blocks. My patterns are still untouched! I need to get going on it.

Oh- I just read what happened to you :(

lawsonmugs 12-05-2017 01:11 PM

Marcia that is beautiful. I need to start this weeks block. I been running for over a week and can't seem to get to my machine very often. I need to get my priorities straight. lol.