Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/)
-   -   Bonnie Hunter's 2018-19 Mystery Quilt "Good Fortune" (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/bonnie-hunters-2018-19-mystery-quilt-good-fortune-t300618.html)

audsgirl 02-26-2019 09:11 PM

This looks wonderful, Angelia! It's like a garden of sunny flowers. Great job.

Leslie

ScubaK 02-26-2019 09:37 PM

I love all of your different fabrics that you used...
Kirsten

Battle Axe 03-01-2019 05:22 AM

Great News! They made another section for Bonnie Hunter and I got in. I'm not sure if this is the thread that I was on telling everyone that Bonnie Hunter's classes sold out while I was at the allergy doctor. But they made another class and it's one I'm going to love to make--Smith Mountain Morning. Plus they made another reception and I got into that.

Now for the whole crux of this escapade--the show and tell. The entire reason I wanted to go was to participate in the show and tell and and show off my Allietare in purple green and orange. Some may not like it, but I was amazed at how bold it looks. So I don't know if you have to sign up to be in a show and tell or not....does anyone?

But at least I have my spot reserved and paid for.

joe'smom 03-01-2019 06:27 AM

Please show us the Allietare! And congratulations for getting into the class and reception!

cindyb 03-01-2019 06:38 AM

Originally Posted by Battle Axe (Post 8218122)
Great News! They made another section for Bonnie Hunter and I got in. I'm not sure if this is the thread that I was on telling everyone that Bonnie Hunter's classes sold out while I was at the allergy doctor. But they made another class and it's one I'm going to love to make--Smith Mountain Morning. Plus they made another reception and I got into that.

Now for the whole crux of this escapade--the show and tell. The entire reason I wanted to go was to participate in the show and tell and and show off my Allietare in purple green and orange. Some may not like it, but I was amazed at how bold it looks. So I don't know if you have to sign up to be in a show and tell or not....does anyone?

But at least I have my spot reserved and paid for.

Is this in Pigeon Forge, TN?

Battle Axe 03-01-2019 07:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
No, it's not until November here in Shipshewana.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]609478[/ATTACH]I should take another picture. It is now finished and has been long armed by Harriet Carpanini.

joe'smom 03-01-2019 11:00 AM

It's wonderful, BattleAxe! I bet it will be a big hit at the class.

toverly 03-01-2019 01:56 PM

Great Job Battleaxe! I really like the colors you chose. Looks wonderful.

LarasAussies 03-01-2019 03:39 PM

BattleAxe, i love it! Please share if you take another photo now that it’s quilted.

retiredteacher09 03-01-2019 06:42 PM

I'm so happy that you got in the class, BattleAxe. Pretty quilt!