Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/)
-   -   FFC -- One FQ: "Sew" Much Creativity!!Q c (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/ffc-one-fq-sew-much-creativity-q-c-t221233.html)

QuiltE 02-02-2014 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by janRN (Post 6551632)
Yay, Mirab!! Those are so pretty; love the color combination. No one can resist that QE!

Oh yes they do!!!!!

.......... though I do have my own ulterior motives ............. company to help me get thru this intense quilt!

Anael 02-03-2014 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by mirabelle (Post 6551370)
Beautiful blocks JanRN, love them all.

I am just sitting here pondering, mmm Anael or QuiltE, who is the best nagger???????????????? I think they both went to the same school:D:D:D

BECAUSE look at what they have roped me into...... they are by no means perfect and I have ripped out a couple of times, but I have been told that I have to let go of the perfectionist in me, who me:o

Beautiful Mirabelle! Those colours are lovely!!! But.....did you notice the block next to A1 has one HST the wrong way?

Me, nagging? Never :cool: But OK, you could size them down like QuiltE said. Doesn't make a big dent in your stash unless you're making 3 or 4 DJs. That would help :D :D :D

mirabelle 02-03-2014 02:45 AM

aarrgghhhhh! I looked and looked and couldn't see the mistake so sent the pic to eagle eye DD and she spotted it straight away.. Do you hear the sound of a stampede, that's me running to the sewing room to fix it:D:D

They might look big but they are 4 1/2 inches unfinished. The browns all came from my stash and I should have enough, they were left over from DS's quilt and I bought a pink jelly roll and searched through my stash for pinks so hopefully I will have enough, but I may pick up a few more fq's along the way, just because I can:D

mirabelle 02-03-2014 05:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It's fixed

janRN 02-03-2014 06:15 PM

Do you think anality is catchy? You didn't get it from me!!!!

mirabelle 02-04-2014 01:30 AM

Originally Posted by janRN (Post 6553697)
Do you think anality is catchy? You didn't get it from me!!!!

And to think when I first started patchwork I was a "close enough is good enough" kind of girl, wow how time has changed. The older I get the worse I become. I have spent the last 2 days appliqueing one 6 inch block and I might finish it tomorrow:D JanRN we can be anal together..

mirabelle 02-04-2014 01:31 AM

Just noticed that one of my points is off do you think I should fix it too ?????????????

wanda lou 02-04-2014 02:16 AM

this entire posting is amazing, thank you all for sharing.

QuiltE 02-04-2014 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by Anael (Post 6552069)
...... But OK, you could size them down like QuiltE said. Doesn't make a big dent in your stash unless you're making 3 or 4 DJs. That would help :D :D :D

sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..... don't tell her that, or she won't join us.

OKSGlad ... Don't listen to her! :D It WILL make a dent in your stash! Sometimes I have been surprised at how much fabric those little darlings eat up, for all the size they are! :D

MiraB and JanRN ... another one here who can be oh so anal! Being that I don't have a natural outlet (aka family) for my productivity, I figure it slows me down and I have less to eventually say, what am I doing with all of these?

MiraB ... your pinks and browns are oh so sweet! Good idea to use a jelly roll. Of course, you will have top buy some more pinks ........ and maybe some browns too? :)

WandaLou ... you too can join us and make your very own DJ!

dublb 02-04-2014 10:16 AM

Hey ya'll! I wasn't gittin e-mails for this thread either! I wanted ta tell ya that I finally got my ffc hand quilted. I finished it while sittin' at the hospital w/DGM. It still needs a bincin'. I'll git a pict o' it soon.
PS I will not be joinin' ya'll in the DJ but will follow along.
:)