Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/)
-   -   FFC -- One FQ: "Sew" Much Creativity!!Q c (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/ffc-one-fq-sew-much-creativity-q-c-t221233.html)

QuiltE 03-04-2014 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by deranged_damsel (Post 6609456)
Count me in!!! and if I dont do it.... you are invited to come over, have a cup o tea and shame me into it! :D :D :D

Why do I get the feeling you have no intention of doing the block ..... so you can have company? :D:D:D:D

deranged_damsel 03-04-2014 06:19 PM

but wouldnt it be more FUN my way? :D :D :D

and I KNOW how much you love tea! and shaming me :D

QuiltE 03-04-2014 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by deranged_damsel (Post 6609494)
but wouldnt it be more FUN my way? :D :D :D
and I KNOW how much you love tea! and shaming me :D

Oh how it would be so nice ... like I said to Anael and my Netherlands trip .... a girl has gotta dream!
Hey ... I'm in the middle ... you and Anael should come here instead!!!!!!!!!!! :)

JeanieG 03-04-2014 08:10 PM

Oh Wow! QuiltE, that turned out just so GREAT! Looks like a fun quilt to make, and your quilting is superb!

QuiltE 03-04-2014 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by JeanieG (Post 6609695)
Oh Wow! QuiltE, that turned out just so GREAT! Looks like a fun quilt to make, and your quilting is superb!

Ha! I got caught!!! Did you notice they have all disappeared?

Thanks JeanieG!!!! I really enjoyed doing this one and it seemed everything went so nice and smooth. I kind of felt I was in a dream world when I was working with it!!!

I was trying the pics to try to pick some out to post. I wasn;t sure how the FMQ showed and wanted to find some that would as I am really pleased with it!!

So you got a sneak preview, over everyone else. I will post a thread with them tmro or the next day as now I really should be heading to bed!

JeanieG 03-04-2014 10:48 PM

It is just that I am on the West coast, and it was 8:20 pm here at the time! Everyone else was probably already in bed! I am a night owl anyway, always up till almost midnight.

Anael 03-05-2014 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltE (Post 6609518)
Oh how it would be so nice ... like I said to Anael and my Netherlands trip .... a girl has gotta dream!
Hey ... I'm in the middle ... you and Anael should come here instead!!!!!!!!!!! :)

You wish.......not when it's that cold where you are :D :D :D

mirabelle 03-05-2014 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by deranged_damsel (Post 6609456)
Count me in!!! and if I dont do it.... you are invited to come over, have a cup o tea and shame me into it! :D :D :D

Better be careful DD you never know who might turn up on your doorstep one day:D:D

QuiltE 03-05-2014 12:31 PM

JeanieG ... meanwhile the others are wondering, what are those two talking about!

Anael ... I'll let you come in the middle of the summer!

MiraB ... if you go to visit DDamsel, you HAVE to come here. After all, we're both connected thru the Queen! :)

oksewglad 03-05-2014 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltE (Post 6610775)
JeanieG ... meanwhile the others are wondering, what are those two talking about!

Okay I know I missed something!