Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/)
-   -   FFC -- One FQ: "Sew" Much Creativity!!Q c (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/ffc-one-fq-sew-much-creativity-q-c-t221233.html)

Honchey 03-06-2014 05:20 PM

Okay, What the h_ _ L is going on...??? I've been patiently waiting to see what QuiltE is hiding???

oksewglad 03-06-2014 05:30 PM

Thank goodness it's not just me!

JeanieG 03-06-2014 05:39 PM

She has photos she is "pre-viewing" before she does a post on her latest project! I just happened to have caught her doing it the other night! Now she is teasing everyone! :D

Honchey 03-06-2014 06:36 PM

Thanks, Jeanie....My goodness, she's in competition with the other bunny we know!!! :D :D

QuiltE 03-06-2014 07:30 PM

Oh no ..... I could never be in competition with Miss Energizer! :)
She's way beyond me ..........!!!!
I will say though, that the Booster Club has been a BIG help to keep me focused to get things done, instead of puddling around. THANK YOU Everyone!

........... and I tested another one tonight, but it looks like no one was Quick as a Rabbit to see it!! :D Tomorrow, I should be ready to do the new thread.

QuiltE 03-06-2014 07:59 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Because you have been such Good Patient Little Girls, and will have to wait til tomorrow to see the phantom pictures, I will give you something else to see ............

February's DJ blocks ... All the C blocks plus a B and three M's for 17 completed
[ATTACH=CONFIG]466044[/ATTACH]

The blue flock now numbers 44!
So far each block is a different blue fabric.
The background WOW is all the same.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]466045[/ATTACH]

alisonquilts 03-06-2014 08:03 PM

That is going to be amazing!

Are you going to arrange them grouping all blocks with similar blues together? Shade from one to another? Am I putting the cart before the horse (the block before the set)?

Still not going to do one...

Alison

QuiltE 03-06-2014 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by alisonquilts (Post 6613303)
That is going to be amazing!

Are you going to arrange them grouping all blocks with similar blues together? Shade from one to another? Am I putting the cart before the horse (the block before the set)?

Still not going to do one...

Alison

Thank you!!!!!!!!
You know, you could do an amazing one too, in your favourite colour(s)!!!

So Remember ... Never say Never! :D

For now, I am just making the blocks ... I will not be doing the traditional DJ setting and have a couple in mind, but need to map it out to see what works. I really want to do the Triangles, Kites and Scallops, so my idea may not work to include them. When I have the blocks made and know my design plan, I will then play on my design wall for awhile, in order to get balance between the different blues, the block styles and the more white (or blue) blocks etc. That's one thing I do not like about the original setting ... in some cases there are blocks that are very similar (eg. circular ones) side by side, or ones with a lot of colour (or lots of white) bunched up.

Only time will tell, how mine will evolve!

oksewglad 03-06-2014 08:48 PM

You're so right Alison!
QE, can't remember, but are you using blue fabrics once and one time only? Seems like there's an EBunny to the North!

Anael 03-07-2014 12:30 AM

WOW QuiltE, you're fast ! ! ! ! Gorgeous blocks! When you finished yours you can finish mine :D :D