Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/)
-   -   FFC -- One FQ: "Sew" Much Creativity!!Q c (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/ffc-one-fq-sew-much-creativity-q-c-t221233.html)

QuiltE 03-07-2014 05:08 PM

Thanks Everyone ... for making my birthday a little more special!
It means more to me than you may realize.

alisonquilts 03-07-2014 05:30 PM

I'd like to jump on the birthday wishes bandwagon too, please, and many happy returns of the day to you QuiltE!

May your year be full of unbent pins, unbroken needles, unpierced fingers, un-jagged applique (it might be a word...it should be a word!) and hours and hours of sewing joy.

Alison

gardnergal970 03-07-2014 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by alisonquilts (Post 6614783)
I'd like to jump on the birthday wishes bandwagon too, please, and many happy returns of the day to you QuiltE!

May your year be full of unbent pins, unbroken needles, unpierced fingers, un-jagged applique (it might be a word...it should be a word!) and hours and hours of sewing joy.

Alison

. QuiltE....Alison said it so well. I second it!:hug::wave:

QuiltE 03-07-2014 08:30 PM

You're too funny, AlisonQuilts!! I appreciate your sentiments, but what? no uncut fingers from the rotary blades? :D:D:D

And to you too, GGal, for joining the sentiments! :)

Anael 03-07-2014 09:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]466183[/ATTACH]
I hope this time it works. Looks like spring.......:D

mirabelle 03-08-2014 03:36 AM

Originally Posted by Honchey (Post 6613208)
Thanks, Jeanie....My goodness, she's in competition with the other bunny we know!!! :D :D

You don't mean me,:o I had nothing to do with it I promise, I'm innocent:D

mirabelle 03-08-2014 03:41 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltE (Post 6613274)
Oh no ..... I could never be in competition with Miss Energizer! :)
She's way beyond me ..........!!!!
I will say though, that the Booster Club has been a BIG help to keep me focused to get things done, instead of puddling around. THANK YOU Everyone!

........... and I tested another one tonight, but it looks like no one was Quick as a Rabbit to see it!! :D Tomorrow, I should be ready to do the new thread.

:D:D My batteries are dead and I can't find any new ones, did you steal them QuiltE:D

Happy Happy Birthday my friend, may all your seams be straight and your points pointy

Yummy cake Anael thank you, just the sort I need, the virtual sort:D

QuiltE 03-08-2014 04:33 AM

**passes tea to all**

*smack* *smack*
delicious cake,
said, as I licks icing off my fingers!!!!!!!! :)

MiraB ... fire up those batteries, so we can see your DJ candy .... mmm sweet cherry filling covered with, chocolate! I leave my camera on the charger in between, so I know where it is! :D

Anael 03-10-2014 07:25 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's my March DJ block :D
[ATTACH=CONFIG]466528[/ATTACH]

QuiltE 03-10-2014 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by Anael (Post 6618830)
Here's my March DJ block :D

Great job Anael .... still lots of time to do a second one!! :):)
Perfectly squared up in every way.

Better watch out ... MiraB might steal it as it looks like it's chocolate browna dnw ould fit right in with her collection!