Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/)
-   -   FFC -- One FQ: "Sew" Much Creativity!!Q c (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/ffc-one-fq-sew-much-creativity-q-c-t221233.html)

JeanieG 04-02-2014 10:41 AM

Anael, that would definitely drive me "nearly insane" to attempt something like that! Amazing work - congratulations!

QuiltE - A lady on the Dear Jane thread is doing her Dear Jane in Fusions. She is from Argentina and uses some sort of translator to get everything in English. Amazing Work, and you know how "we" love Fusions!

I saw a gorgeous Fusion at the fabric store yesterday when I was browsing around. All I can say is WOW - wish I had something I could use it with. I was going to see if I could find it and post a photo for you, but I could not find it on the Kauffman site! Darn!

dublb 04-02-2014 11:13 PM

Hey Guys! I had no internet yesterday. They finally fixed it at 9:00pm. Well I'm tired. Finally! It's after 2:00am. :) I'm gonna head ta bed for a nice rest.

mirabelle 04-03-2014 04:53 AM

Anael all I can say is WOW:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::t humbup::thumbup:

works4me 04-03-2014 05:46 AM

Anael - Amazing. You've done a great job.

On another note Anael: No, I will not be doing a DJ out of Halloween fabrics but I WILL be doing a PC out of Halloween fabrics, mostly batiks with "regular" fussy-cut Halloween fabric when appropriate. So, you, DebraK and QuiltE are kind of getting your wish. :)

Anael 04-03-2014 07:03 AM

Or.........you can join me on the Nearly Insane with halloween fabrics :D :D :D

gardnergal970 04-03-2014 08:17 AM

Did you do this by machine or by hand? It's beautiful!

Anael 04-03-2014 08:32 AM

I did it by machine, PP. Otherwise I wouldn't have done it.

oksewglad 04-03-2014 10:39 AM

Oh Anael, this is fantastic--Wonderful stitching! Will you be making anymore like this?

Anael 04-03-2014 11:40 AM

Yes OK but not with that many pieces. This is THE block with the most pieces.

Thanks all for the compliments :)

QuiltE 04-03-2014 01:41 PM

Alas! Here I am!!!!!!!!

Anael ... what a clever needle caddy. I had one for my crochet needles and found it ever so handy, so know your friend will really appreciate it too. Being that you are giving it away,

Love all the pay-it-forwards for the FFC projects!!!
Congratulations to those Ladies who did so. I hope shared the story with your friends and they enjoyed their gifts.

AlisonQ ... yes, you really should take up knitting again ... either that or Anael will have you doing those insane blocks with her! :)

Anael ... whaaaaaaaaaaat? we already thought you might be ... now you have just confirmed it! Cute little devil that block is and now how many more do you have to make?

JeanieG ... yes, a quilt all in Fusions would be wonderful. As for not buying that new one ..... what were you thinking??? Silly woman ... hustle right back there and get some. At least a FQ!

W4Me ..... yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaawwwwwwww!!! on the PC with a Halloween flavour. Of course, you know you could combine DJ with PC blocks!!!!!!!! Be sure to post your blocks on the PC threads so we can all oooooh and aaaaah to help keep you at it. Plus, maybe yours can help inspire some of the other cowgirls to get back in the saddle! :)

FFC Update............. I have the embroidery almost done! :):)