Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/)
-   -   FFC -- One FQ: "Sew" Much Creativity!!Q c (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/ffc-one-fq-sew-much-creativity-q-c-t221233.html)

mirabelle 04-22-2014 03:51 PM

I think we all need therapy:D

Anael more beautiful blocks to drool over, and no I am not going to buy the book, no I am not going to buy the book, no I am not going to buy the book, if I keep telling myself that I won't be tempted:D:D

QuiltE 04-22-2014 04:07 PM

:D:D:Dhahahaha:D:D:D
............. I know what has resulted, when you make those protestations in the past!

mirabelle 04-23-2014 12:54 AM

Yes and see what happens you have me doing Dear Jane:D:D when I said I never would so this time I am sticking to my resolve. I am nearly insane myself :p

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Anael 04-23-2014 03:35 AM

Well, the Insane would fit you, don't you think? :D :D :D :D

works4me 04-23-2014 05:16 AM

Great blocks Anael and KK is adorable and just doing what kitties do. :)

Anael 04-23-2014 07:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Well, that didn't work. You should think she has more comfortable places to sleep :D :D
[ATTACH=CONFIG]472788[/ATTACH]
Yes QuiltE, she has her own chair with a kitty quilt and her own pink basket :) :)

oksewglad 04-23-2014 08:14 AM

Hey Anael Off topic question here. How far are you from Hoven? DH's early Dutch family came from there to New Jersey sometime between 1649 and 1730. Google shows it about 45 min NE of DSIL's home.

KK being a cat will do what she pleases when she pleases! Have a nest of 4 little ones in the barn right now that are just right for bringing into the house. I'm so tempted, but they are long hair and I have enough to clean up after the Grands when they come.

Anael 04-23-2014 08:38 AM

OK, De Hoven is about 30 minutes West from me. I live in Borne and De Hoven is near Deventer which is 48 km from here.

OHHHHHHHHH long hair ! ! ! ! I once had one of those but I had to give her away after #1 DS arrived. She was very jealous :( She lived with my parents and my father fed her way too much. Her belly was almost on the floor :( :(

QuiltE 04-23-2014 02:42 PM

ooooooooh long hairs ... my dream kitties!
Even more so if they happen to be Calicos!
Any spring puppies yet, OKSGlad?
Of course ... bring in those kitties ... no reason not to.
Other than to not enjoy life and to be miserable!! :)
(besides ... on the farm ... what's a little more to clean? You'll never notice the extra!)

W4Me ... time to show your adorable puddy-tats! :)

huntannette 04-23-2014 03:26 PM

I`ve got one for sale if you do....got it as a gift and I already had one.....

Originally Posted by mirabelle (Post 6687076)
I think we all need therapy:D

Anael more beautiful blocks to drool over, and no I am not going to buy the book, no I am not going to buy the book, no I am not going to buy the book, if I keep telling myself that I won't be tempted:D:D