Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/)
-   -   Jen Kingwell blocks and finished quilts (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/jen-kingwell-blocks-finished-quilts-t297401.html)

Anael 06-07-2018 04:40 AM

Thank you Teen and Cathy!!!!! I just ordered 4 more patterns from Jen Kingwell.......:D :D :D
I was going to purchase a few this Saturday but I found a shop in Australia which is way cheaper, even with shipping! So now 4 more are on their way.
Which ones?

Happy Birds
Bakers Dozen
Midnight at the Oasis
My Small World

Anael 06-07-2018 06:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's my Star Block. I really like it :D
[ATTACH=CONFIG]595675[/ATTACH]

fatquarters 06-07-2018 07:40 AM

I wish I had the time to play....I am a Jen Kingwell fan and have 2 of her patterns waiting in the wings. I plan on going sweet tea and green beans, as well as long time gone. And would love to purchase gypsy wife. I have a full time job, a busy family, and a stack of UFOs, so am trying to finish off a few things before starting a new project. I love seeing your blocks, so will sit back and enjoy the show

Anael 06-07-2018 08:03 AM

Hi fatquarters! Welcome here and enjoy :)
Your day will come too. .

I've been wanting to do Gypsy Wife for a long time and now it is that time. I had no idea Jen Kingwell has so many beautiful designs so I purchased a few more :D
My UFO's don't bother me anymore. One day they all will be finished and if not, so be it!
That's how I'm feeling right now, maybe in a few weeks that will be different again ;)

sJens 06-07-2018 08:37 AM

Wow, love all of the blocks posted will look at picking up a pattern and joining in.

Anael 06-07-2018 08:50 AM

Welcome sJens!! So nice to see so many people here!
What pattern are you going to do? How exciting!!

Teen 06-07-2018 01:33 PM

Gorgeous blocks, Anael!! Your fabrics are really beautiful and bright....the Orange block is so vibrant. Love it!! I've been avoiding looking at the patterns you are providing. Lol!! I'm packing and another UPS shipment would send my DH over the bend.....hahaha.... I'm thinking of just shipping to my new address and asking neighbor to stick in her garage until I get there or something. See? I'm so bad...

Glad others are thinking of joining in

sJens 06-07-2018 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by Anael (Post 8072243)
Welcome sJens!! So nice to see so many people here!
What pattern are you going to do? How exciting!!

The Circle Game Quilt is the one I believe I will try. Love the look of that one.

Teen 06-07-2018 04:02 PM

Sjens...that's a cool pattern. New to me so I'll look forward to seeing your blocks... Have your colorway yet or doing scrappy?

jmoore 06-07-2018 05:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Worked on my LTG flying geese block today...there are two FG blocks on our June homework assignment...so I’ll cut more tomorrow. [ATTACH=CONFIG]595702[/ATTACH]