Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests
  • Quilting Board Quilt Contests!!!  -- Check Out The List of Contests! >
  • Quilting Board Quilt Contests!!! -- Check Out The List of Contests!

• Quilting Board Quilt Contests!!! -- Check Out The List of Contests!

Old 09-16-2011, 08:12 AM

Well ladies, I think we will need to wait a couple of days because the information says:
    View Pics:...............Posted from the 15th to the 18th as Patrice has time to.

So at least we know they may not have been posted yet. I am sure she will give a link if on another page or we will get to view our gorgeous creations right here.

I know, we are all anxious to see the pretty work.
    Old 09-16-2011, 08:36 AM
    Banned

I can't wait to see the the entries! I'm sure there is some beautiful work :) I'm so sad that I only found this site yesterday and didn't have time to enter a wall-hanging :(
    Old 09-16-2011, 08:57 AM

remember, there are more contests coming up you can enter.
    Old 09-16-2011, 10:38 AM
    Power Poster

I didn't go check but I believe last time she posted it in it's own thread. You will see them by the 18th. She is a busy lady who works full time also so give her some time to get to it. I know we are all anxious but there is alot of work to posting all those pictures! Sorry but we must be patient!! LOL
    Old 09-16-2011, 04:52 PM
    Banned

Originally Posted by Rhonda
    I didn't go check but I believe last time she posted it in it's own thread. You will see them by the 18th. She is a busy lady who works full time also so give her some time to get to it. I know we are all anxious but there is alot of work to posting all those pictures! Sorry but we must be patient!! LOL
    Ok ok I guess I can wait lol ;) I think I'm going to enter the nine-patch that I've been working on and if I have time the table runner. :)
    Old 09-16-2011, 05:33 PM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by HomespunHandmaiden
    Ok ok I guess I can wait lol ;) I think I'm going to enter the nine-patch that I've been working on and if I have time the table runner. :)
    Just remember your entry must not be posted anywhere before you enter it in this contest.
    :-D
    Old 09-17-2011, 04:38 AM

Are any pics going to be posted? Isn't the voting suppose to start tomorrow (Sun)? Will they be here or where?
    Old 09-17-2011, 05:18 AM
    Banned

Just remember your entry must not be posted anywhere before you enter it in this contest.
    Nope, my nine-patch has not been posted anywhere. :) Where are the winning gift cards to?
    Old 09-17-2011, 06:29 AM
    Power Poster

Nope, my nine-patch has not been posted anywhere. :) Where are the winning gift cards to?
    I hadn't really decided.
    Old 09-17-2011, 11:59 AM
    Banned

I hadn't really decided.
    Well whatever the prizes are I'm sure they will be great :)