Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Recipes (https://www.quiltingboard.com/recipes-f8/)
-   -   OMG! Two Cookies in One! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/recipes-f8/omg-two-cookies-one-t126301.html)

tntgranny 05-29-2011 09:39 AM

For grandma/granchildren bonding time - took refrigerated sugar cookie dough, wrapped it around a mini candy bar (snickers, milky way, etc) and baked. When biting into the cookie the candy bar oozes out - especially if you eat them when they are still a little warm. Easy and tasty!

tntgranny 05-29-2011 09:39 AM

For grandma/granchildren bonding time - took refrigerated sugar cookie dough, wrapped it around a mini candy bar (snickers, milky way, etc) and baked. When biting into the cookie the candy bar oozes out - especially if you eat them when they are still a little warm. Easy and tasty!

Ramona Byrd 05-29-2011 09:42 AM

Sounds like something that would go over well with a troop of large, healthy Boy Scouts (and fathers) (And Scout Masters I have known). Or some gathering of military men and women, they can sure put away the groceries.

n2scraplvr 05-29-2011 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by tntgranny

GREAT TIP! Thank you so much, tntgranny, for that! I know everyone will love trying it and it sure is less trouble than the fried candy bar desserts in deep hot oil! :-D :-D

Scrap Happy 05-29-2011 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by n2scraplvr

Originally Posted by Scrap Happy

One girl even added Reese's small peanut butter cups!!!

I really didn't need to hear that :-D :-D :-D

We'll leave them out then! :-D

Sure we will :-P

SewExtremeSeams 05-29-2011 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by SewExtreme
Oh, you have started something now. LOL

Cannot believe all of the great recipes on that site. Thank you. :-D

I really just sensed all the great recipes there. Now you all have my curiosity up and I'll have to go back and check the rest out! I don't think we'll ever leave that site then! lol! :-D ;)

Oh, if you didn't spend at least a half hour on that site you missed a LOT of great recipes for everything from breakfast to main dishes and so on, besides desserts. Course, two of her guest's recipes were for scrumptous french toast to sorta die for!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

fishnlady 05-29-2011 11:33 PM

I can only imagine how delicious. They look awesome. This will be the next cookie I make. Thanks for sharing.

n2scraplvr 05-30-2011 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by fishnlady
I can only imagine how delicious. They look awesome. This will be the next cookie I make. Thanks for sharing.

Your welcome!!

:D :D ;)