Boom 31 Spring

Old Yesterday, 01:41 PM

Love my block, WMUTeach. Thanks. I've been busy getting tomatoes, peppers, squash and zucchini planted. Treated my niece and myself to some gorgeous new flowers too. Life is good.
Old Yesterday, 01:47 PM

Here's what Stacy and I have done today
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20240502_174256.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	198.7 KB
ID:	648476   Click image for larger version

Name:	20240502_174233.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	138.2 KB
ID:	648477   Click image for larger version

Name:	20240502_174216.jpg
Size:	227.7 KB
ID:	648478   Click image for larger version

Name:	20240502_175028.jpg
Size:	161.8 KB
ID:	648479  

Last edited by Libster; Yesterday at 01:53 PM.
Old Yesterday, 01:54 PM

WMUteach, lovely block for Libster. I just love her fabric, both of them. Sorry you’re having trouble with one for me.

Tomorrow I’m off on a short hike to a nearby waterfall with a local ladies group. Looking forward to chatting and seeing the sights as I’ve not been there before. Maybe I’ll have a nice pic to share afterwards.

Have a pleasant evening!

Old Yesterday, 02:02 PM

Pretty flowers Libster, I am very partial to Roses. I have 4 large pots of geraniums outside already but if it gets cold I can grab them and bring them into the garage. The rest are still in the garage out of the wind and cool temps till it warms up a bit

Had a pleasant lunch with dd #3 and granddaughter and brought the other 2 kids take out for their dinner. I was the hero of the hour. Then granddaughter and I went shopping. She dresses ultra conservative but a couple of very fun “ teachers pants”. Never heard that expression before but if she was happy I was very happy.

Have spent way too much time driving lately. It isn’t something enjoyable to me and quite happy to let hubby drive.

WMUT very pretty block for Libster
Old Yesterday, 03:04 PM

I think that part of my block situation is because I used two different machines. Both have a 1/4 inch foot but the 1/4" on one machine is not the same 1/4" as the other. Yup, I tested this theory out and it is true. A thread or two one way or the other will make a difference. Lesson learned. Little things mean so much when you are measuring. I also have discovered how much you can "fudge" just the tiniest, little bit and still make a quilt that looks marvelous.