Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Where to buy Hobbs 80/20 Fusible? >
  • Where to buy Hobbs 80/20 Fusible?

• Where to buy Hobbs 80/20 Fusible?

Old 02-09-2018, 06:00 AM

I thought I posted a thank you yesterday but I don't see it so thanks for the info all. I will check with Connecting Threads and I live about 25-30 minutes from O. P.
    Old 02-10-2018, 06:45 AM

Originally Posted by Ariannaquilts
    Rob did you say anything to Craftsy about what happened? They are very good at making things right. I probably would have contacted them before contacting Hobbs.
    No, I didn’t. Last year I bought some fabric from Craftsy that was supposd to be RJR Hanspray black. What I got was. Cheap black nearly see through fabric that was NOT RJR Handspray. I contacted Craftsy about it and sent pics showing the fabric (with selvage showing) that they sent along side of pics of RJR Handspray (showing selvage). After several back and forth emails in which Craftsy folks tried to insist I was wrong, I sent the same pics to RJR and also started the complaint process through my credit card company. It was only at that point that Craftsy sent me an email with the return shipping fee so I could send it back and in that same email they said they’d give me a refund, but that I couldn’t expect to see my refund until 5 days after they recieved it back. I promptly sent it back to them and then did a very bad rview of Craftsy’s response on one of those on-line review platforms. Several days later Craftsy responded on the review platform(not theirs) that they were issuing an immediate refund and that I could keep the fabric as their gift to me... um, I’d already sent it back.. I wasn’t about to go through the same runaround again.

I should add that the RJR fiasco was the first time I’d ever tried to return something to Craftsy.. prior to that I’d been a very happy customer and had recomended them to others both for on-line courses and also for fabric.

I started using Craftsy and purchasing fabric from them when they first started up around 2011 and it’s clear to me that since they were sold they have gon down hill in terms of customer service. I do still use their platform but after the RJR fiasco and this most recent batting thing, I probably won’t be buying fabric from them again.

Rob

Last edited by rryder; 02-10-2018 at 06:53 AM.