Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Tutorials (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/)
-   -   Cinco de Mayo 2 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/cinco-de-mayo-2-a-t154177.html)

Rosyhf 09-19-2011 12:09 PM

I searched the site for CDM quilts and found a lot of questions about curved piecing etc. I will continue the Tut showing some of the methods I use. I don't use a curve master etc, even tho I have one lol....piecing a curve or a circle is not hard, once you know a few simple techniques and follow them faithfully. Also I have found an entire CMD quilt on the site so I will post some block of my fist one....

debbieumphress 09-19-2011 10:30 PM

Thank you for the time you took to share this with us on the QB. I love looking to see what other's show us.♥♥

toadmomma 09-20-2011 02:45 AM

Really pretty.

whinnytoo 09-20-2011 02:52 AM

beautiful blocks, great colors. I'll be watching!!

fran624 09-20-2011 04:17 AM

Thanks for the tut. Really awesome work Your color selection is beautiful Never did pp so will have to read this and bookmark for future Thank you

mar32428 09-20-2011 04:41 AM

Originally Posted by Rosyhf
I searched the site for CDM quilts and found a lot of questions about curved piecing etc. I will continue the Tut showing some of the methods I use. I don't use a curve master etc, even tho I have one lol....piecing a curve or a circle is not hard, once you know a few simple techniques and follow them faithfully. Also I have found an entire CMD quilt on the site so I will post some block of my fist one....

Hi neighbor. I'm just a bit up the road on Lake Howell. Been shopping that store since day one when it was over on Horatio. Love the tut as I'm an avid PPer.

mar32428 09-20-2011 04:45 AM

Originally Posted by pjustice63
Hi Rosy
Where is CDM? I used to live in Longwood area, don't recognize the initials.
I always admire your work. Thanks for tute.

CMD is short for Cinco de Mayo quilt lol. I am teaching at the Sewing Studio Super Store in Maitland.....

Hi neighbor. I'm just a bit up the road on Lake Howell. Have been shopping there since day one when they were on Horatio. Love the shop and your tut since I'm an avid PPer.

Marion

mar32428 09-20-2011 04:47 AM

Originally Posted by mar32428

Hi neighbor. I'm just a bit up the road on Lake Howell. Been shopping that store since day one when it was over on Horatio. Love the tut as I'm an avid PPer.

Sorry for the double posting. My computer is acting kinda wonky right now. Oh, Son???????

JeanLowe 09-20-2011 05:31 AM

Beautiful blocks

quilter68 09-20-2011 05:37 AM

Love your colors!