Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Tutorials (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/)
-   -   Mysi's Mystery 11Dec2010 DO NOT CUT YET ! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/mysis-mystery-11dec2010-do-not-cut-yet-t82205.html)

mysikaanne 12-15-2010 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by mysikaanne
Ok everyone! For those who like to get a little ahead.. or just have ants in their pants and can't wait (dutchie..candi... and a few others.. heehee :) ) Here is the cut list. I would suggest getting out baggies and labeling them so that you can just grab'n'go. Hugs to everyone that has joined.. and thanks!

Missy

mysikaanne 12-15-2010 01:28 PM

Ok everyone! For those who like to get a little ahead.. or just have ants in their pants and can't wait (dutchie..candi... and a few others.. heehee :) ) Here is the cut list. I would suggest getting out baggies and labeling them so that you can just grab'n'go. Hugs to everyone that has joined.. and thanks!

Missy

mysikaanne 12-15-2010 01:29 PM

Missy

mysikaanne 12-15-2010 01:32 PM

Let's try this..

mysikaanne 12-15-2010 01:33 PM

Let's try this..

Ignore the other posts I made.. working on tryin' to do stuff.. Ignore the woman behind the curtain.. LOL

caquiltingdeb 12-15-2010 01:52 PM

is it too late to join this mystery project?

quiltstodo 12-15-2010 01:55 PM

Never to late. Clues don't start until after Christmas

luvTooQuilt 12-15-2010 05:30 PM

I have a suggestion.. Missy, can you post in a new thread when it begins?!?!?! I'm flopping back and forth from this thread to the other one everybody's posting to just to make sure I haven't missed anything super duper important.....Sorry just a lil slow over here..

mysikaanne 12-16-2010 03:46 AM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
I have a suggestion.. Missy, can you post in a new thread when it begins?!?!?! I'm flopping back and forth from this thread to the other one everybody's posting to just to make sure I haven't missed anything super duper important.....Sorry just a lil slow over here..

I sure will Luvy! I will do a new thread after each clue I think.. that way it is on the TOP of the post. :)

pdcakm 12-16-2010 04:18 AM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt

I sure will Luvy! I will do a new thread after each clue I think.. that way it is on the TOP of the post. :)

just noticed where you are mysi. we may be neighbors and i can sneak over and take a peek at the mystery quilt. :lol: are your lights on so i can find you if i drive around?